Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bricked 4.0 Wii?

Posted by Hazed81 
Bricked 4.0 Wii?
June 10, 2009 04:21AM
Looking for some help here...

I soft modded my Wii with 4.0 firmware. I installed Preloader and the Homebrew Channel and was up and running for a while. I tried to downgrade back to 3.3 firmware and the system froze. I turned off the power and turned it back on. But now I just have the green LED and nothing comes up on the TV.

I have tried holding the reset button while hitting power to reload the Preloader but nothing happens. Can anyone help?

Thanks!
Re: Bricked 4.0 Wii?
June 10, 2009 09:24AM
it looks like the system menu file on your wii is corrupted. savemii will not help here. only Infectus and Bootmii can.
June 22, 2009 11:40PM
I think my wii may have been bricked as i tried to install homebrew channel and my wii froze so i turned power off and on again and now my wii wont even power up, no lights come on at all

can anyone help me
June 24, 2009 04:38AM
Hazed81
Looking for some help here...

I soft modded my Wii with 4.0 firmware. I installed Preloader and the Homebrew Channel and was up and running for a while. I tried to downgrade back to 3.3 firmware and the system froze. I turned off the power and turned it back on. But now I just have the green LED and nothing comes up on the TV.

I have tried holding the reset button while hitting power to reload the Preloader but nothing happens. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

First question why were you trying to go back to 3.3??? You pretty much could've had the best of both worlds still with system menu 4.0
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login