Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Went from getting somewhere to not at all

Posted by cdndna 
Went from getting somewhere to not at all
August 02, 2009 01:43AM
So i read some guides and installed bootmii package that included dvdx and another program.I then setup my sdcard and could see the wad files with wad manager.But i kept getting a -2011 error so i read online and it had said to upgrade the console then use another file to downgrade it too 3.2.Now my wii home brew channel does not boot it goes black and i can boot into bannerbomb but my Wii version is too new for it so it reboots the console now i cant even copy the zelda hack cause it tells me i aether already have the save game or it may not be copied.
Re: Went from getting somewhere to not at all
August 03, 2009 11:03AM
don't listen to "softmod" guides. We don't support wads here, either. Updating probably wont work

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2009 11:05AM by metroid_maniac.
August 03, 2009 11:59AM
Updating will fix HBC. Bannerbomb works on ALL system menus, there is no system menu "too new" for it. Basically, you have probably done some epic fail in the softmod guide. softmod guides = fail.
August 05, 2009 01:56PM
Bannerbomb won't work on 2.x firmwares
August 05, 2009 01:58PM
Well, I assumed he wasn't on 2.X due to the fact he said his system menu was too new for bannerbomb, and he wanted to DOWNgrade to 3.2. But yeah, it wont work on 2.x firmwares, or 1.0.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login