Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bricked Mii Help Please

Posted by deity787 
Bricked Mii Help Please
September 20, 2009 02:39AM
I went to this site WAD Manager 1.4 via Wii Homebrew Channel on menu 4.0u | Tim Ashley.me and i did everthing exactly but i used cIOS Downgrader and turn my menu to japanese i didnt no what i did until my brother tried the cIOS Downgrader and switched it backed to english but i had the new punch out in my wii and my brother updated it. Now when I turn on my wii I just get a black screen. Can Anybody Help Me? I don't have preloader.
Re: Bricked Mii Help Please
September 20, 2009 03:04AM
I think it's because you can't read the rules....

As for your problem... Can you turn the wii on with the wii remotes?
September 20, 2009 03:29AM
Yes I can turn on my WII with my remote.
September 20, 2009 08:49AM
Your system menu IOS is probably a stub and wont load. Your on;y chance of fixing it yourself is Infectus and Bootmii. Otherwise it's off to Nintendo.
September 20, 2009 01:38PM
metroid_maniac
Your system menu IOS is probably a stub and wont load. Your on;y chance of fixing it yourself is Infectus and Bootmii. Otherwise it's off to Nintendo.

This is absoultely correct. You should NEVER downgrade a Wii, but I guess its too late for telling off now. Anyway, it doesn't technically have to be an infectus, and hardware NAND programmer will do, an infectus is just most popular. But it'd be easier just to send it to Nintendo if you dont have an infectus/hardware NAND programmer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login