Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Please help alittle confused

Posted by fbplayer 
Please help alittle confused
October 19, 2009 02:00AM
I had the homebrew channel installed, but I then used winkikio's 4.1 to 4.2 updater. Although, after it installed the homebrew channel completely vanished from my wii menu. I then realized after the update i need to update the homebrew channel before instillation. I have the banner bomb version to install it. Although, when installing it i get an error that there is no-valurbale isos, and if this is the lates version then suck it. What do i in order to fix this problem? If you have a solution can you put me in the direction of what file i need to resolve this. All help is really appreciated, thanks fbplayer.
Re: Please help alittle confused
October 19, 2009 07:19AM
your problem is that you used Waninkoko's updater. Just try to avoid his software as much as you can. To fix this though, use Bannerbomb to run Dop-IOS and install the IOS versions updated between 4.1 and 4.2, and then you should be able to install the Homebrew Channel
October 19, 2009 05:19PM
cactusjack901
your problem is that you used Waninkoko's updater. Just try to avoid his software as much as you can. To fix this though, use Bannerbomb to run Dop-IOS and install the IOS versions updated between 4.1 and 4.2, and then you should be able to install the Homebrew Channel

Of which is just 70. Install as many IOS as possibe, above at least 60.
October 19, 2009 05:22PM
Just shows how little I know about System Menu 4.2 =p
October 19, 2009 05:26PM
Actually, the Hackmii post says all IOS updated after 9... I think all of them. Downloading and installing them would take a while.
October 19, 2009 05:44PM
metroid_maniac
Actually, the Hackmii post says all IOS updated after 9... I think all of them. Downloading and installing them would take a while.

Yeah, I actually had to update my friend from 3.4U to 4.1U by hand by doing that. What a pain in the ass, lemme tell you
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login