Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WII BRICKED BLACK SCREEN

Posted by jag2003 
WII BRICKED BLACK SCREEN
October 29, 2009 02:47AM
Hi i have a wii that i can turn on by wiimote but can't turn off by wiimote.black screen as far as i know that i install bootmii as iso because i tried to load as 2nd boot but i did as iso. is there is any solution for fixing it up i also have backup of my nand.bin file saved in pc. please help me.other thing if blue tooth module is gone then wiimote not suppose to work but i works only turn on position.if i send to nintendo but will be i mean they can fix it or not.
Re: WII BRICKED BLACK SCREEN
October 29, 2009 09:16AM
You've probably corrupted a vital piece of software on the NAND, like Boot2. I think it might have to go back to the big N.
October 30, 2009 01:15AM
the same thing happened to me i would like to fix mine too! sigh...
October 30, 2009 09:20AM
Have any of you tried the SavemiiFree hack?
October 30, 2009 12:16PM
Macflame
Have any of you tried the SavemiiFree hack?
The system menu or Boot2 is obviously non-existant or corrupt, as it would try to give an error message or at least sync with a Wii Remote, which only PPC code (?) can do.
October 31, 2009 05:12AM
I didn't tried Savemii frii yet but I am waiting for the gamecube controller. I just want to know any gamecube controller I can try or just from genuine N one, there are lots of other controller too.I want to make sure about that. Otherthing i still have warrranty on it if i send to big N but happens after that anyone can describe please.
October 31, 2009 10:27AM
lot of un-official controllers can work. I would buy a cheap one from somewher like Dealextreme. Get a wired one.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login