Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My Kids are going to kill me

Posted by bm133390 
My Kids are going to kill me
January 09, 2010 07:38PM
I need help...i need to get my wii back to its original state...heres whats happening...

What happens when your Wii boots up?
I can boot the WII into PRELOADER v0.28 which allows me to select any menu item or right to my SD card(homebrew channel apps). At the preloader menu I get IOS v3.0 and systemmenu v.289 showing in the bottom left corner and in the bottom right corner preloader v 0.28. I have NO access to wiimote and can only use controller pad to some extent.
What Version of the System Menu is installed on the Wii?
v.289 (shown in preloader…cant get back to original wii menu
Is the Homebrew Channel or the Twilight Hack installed on the system?
yes to both although I can only access homebrew apps at this point
Does your Wii have a Drivechip?
Not sure
Have you been able to boot homebrew in any way?
Yes…apps via sd card
Re: My Kids are going to kill me
January 09, 2010 07:49PM
Are you able to boot into the system menu if you select system menu in Preloader? If you can't get into the system menu, what happens when you select system menu in Preloader? Or if you can get into the system menu, what is the issue that you want to fix?

By the way, wiimotes can't be synced in Preloader. You have to sync one in the system menu, then you can use it in Preloader.
January 09, 2010 08:35PM
WHEN SELECTED TO BOOT TO SYSTEM MENU FROM PRELOADER,
I GET THE PRELOADER MENU WITH : ERROR BOOTING TO SYSTEM MENU : TICKET NOT FOUND AT THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THE PRELOADER MENU.
January 09, 2010 10:24PM
Use Dop-IOS Mod to install IOS 30 version 1040 and system menu 3.2u. Alternately, you can use NUS Downloader to download IOS 30 v1040 and system menu 3.2u WADs and install them with WAD Import.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2010 10:26PM by jbc007.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login