Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

bootmii as boot2 but dont know wat to do

Posted by maaz55 
bootmii as boot2 but dont know wat to do
February 09, 2010 02:14PM
hi
i have bootmii as boot 2 but dont have a clue on how to fix my wii, plz some1 help

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2010 02:15PM by maaz55.
Re: bootmii as boot2 but dont know wat to do
February 09, 2010 05:01PM
You will have more luck if you explain what your trouble is.
February 09, 2010 08:13PM
If you have a NAND dump, restoring it should fix most problems. If not, try loading HBC. If you can load it, run dop-IOS MOD and reinstall System Menu and the System Menu IOS. If you can't load HBC, your only real options are a)get someone else's BootMii NAND dump and convert it with betwiin or b)Use Comex's NAND formatter.

This is all assuming you have bricked your Wii in a way that you cannot access System Menu at all, but you didn't really explain much.

EDIT: And BTW, don't spam other topics. We'll try to help you in YOUR topic, just give us time and don't spam all over the forum.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2010 08:16PM by SifJar.
February 09, 2010 08:46PM
Reinstalling the system menu and its IOS won't work, he already tried it. I had the same issue after uninstalling the system menu on my wii. The only way to fix it is to restore by a NAND dump or use Comex's NAND formatter.
February 09, 2010 10:15PM
He should learn to post his issue in a single topic. Have you run signcheck? Is your settings.txt intact? If the region is unkown in signcheck, replace the settings.txt with system settings replace mod.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2010 10:17PM by mauifrog.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login