Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

new wii

Posted by e_n427 
new wii
February 25, 2010 04:19AM
can some one help me please? i tried to hack a wii that i got for christmas n i did evrything that needed to b done but preloader dint work n my wii got bricked. i tried to save it but nothin. is there something diffrent way to hack the new wiis or did i jus mess up?
Re: new wii
February 25, 2010 04:48AM
You just messed up, although your Wii may not be completely bricked. Can you start Preloader at all?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2010 04:48AM by WikiFSX.
February 25, 2010 04:56AM
People messing with things they don't understand is the cause of most bricks, which is why you should only use programs that you know the purpose of and how to use them. Anyway, you most likely have system menu 4.2, which Preloader is normally incompatable with. If you can start Preloader (if it doesn't come on when you turn on your wii, hold reset while turning it on), launch the Priiloader installer through Preloader and install Priiloader. That will fix it. If you can't start Preloader, you are pretty much screwed unless you have Bootmii installed as boot2, which your wii is probably too new to have.
February 26, 2010 12:06AM
no not at all but ive done this two like 3 wii's now n they all workd fine. so that means i can do the hack normal to a new wii n it wont brick like last time??? come to think about it i was kinda distracted wen i was doing it so may b thats wat happend
February 26, 2010 01:58AM
e_n427
so that means i can do the hack normal to a new wii n it wont brick like last time???

That depends on what you are doing. Most things work fine on new wiis, except that they can't run old (pre October 23 2008) IOSes. Since your wii bricked, you probably did something wrong, but you haven't provided enough information to be sure what. Still, bricks almost always occur because of some sort of user error.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2010 01:59AM by jbc007.
February 26, 2010 05:51PM
More info! your leavin us hangin!
February 26, 2010 10:14PM
um ok honestly im not sure what happened to be honest i just woke up one day n said ima go on youtube n look up how to hack a wii then i saw a vid n i did it to three wiis but this one idk what happend. im not good at explaining as you can already tell so i know im not supposed to do this but ima send u the link to the video Warez Removed

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2010 10:19PM by Arikado.
February 26, 2010 10:20PM
e_n427
um ok honestly im not sure what happened to be honest i just woke up one day n said ima go on youtube n look up how to hack a wii then i saw a vid n i did it to three wiis but this one idk what happend. im not good at explaining as you can already tell so i know im not supposed to do this but ima send u the link to the video .

to be even more honest i dint know wat i was doing n tried an unbrick program for 3.2 so with that i screwed up the mother board. i would like to learn about all the programs n ios's n all that. btw i would like to add that i dint know that the unbrick wad i downloaded was for 3.2 till i actually read wat it was wen the damage was done.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2010 01:29AM by Arikado.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login