Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bricked wii 4.3E

Posted by BaBaK 
Bricked wii 4.3E
January 22, 2011 12:40AM
hey guys i just got my wii bricked by trying to install black theme from another region now when i turn my wii on its like no signal nothing comes up its just stays black but the wii is on and wii remotes wont connect i think this is what a fully bricked wii is but is there any ways i could try to unbrick this or is there no hope for me? ;/
Re: Bricked wii 4.3E
January 22, 2011 11:51AM
No, Your Wii is bricked
January 22, 2011 03:00PM
i know its bricked thats why i came to this place to get help but that did not really help me at all if u got some methods i could try to unbrick it would help me alot thx
January 22, 2011 03:49PM
Do you have BootMii/boot2 or Priiloader installed on your Wii? If so, can you access either of them? What form was the theme in (file type) and what tool did you use to install it?
January 22, 2011 04:17PM
i had bootmii installed as normal boot was not able to use boot2 and i also had priiloader installed but i cant acces any of them and i used mymenuify to install the theme but do not really remember what file type it was i am wondering will the savemii guide work with the GC controller ? if so could u guide me to how exactly i have to do and will it work with any controller that can be used for GC or only the Orginal GC controller
January 22, 2011 04:45PM
That method could work, but only once there is a disc with a HIGHER update than the one currently installed. (i.e. once 4.4 or 5.0 or whatever the next update will be is available on a disc). Until then, there is no way to fix your Wii. Unless you happen to have a modchip and the trucha bug in your System Menu IOS?
January 22, 2011 04:53PM
ok sweet but could u like guide me exactly how that method works i am not really sure how it works i have modchipped wii and i did try with a none orginal GC controller and no disk in the wii but i was still not able to see the version of wii on right corner to see the version i also gotta have an higher update disk in wii before i can see the current version or ?
January 22, 2011 04:55PM
and i am not really sure what the trucha bug is but i was able to run games via usb loader and such stuff it was softmodded + chipped if that helps you
January 22, 2011 09:17PM
... Though I hate to mention it, if you had DARKCORP you would have the Trucha Bug.
March 10, 2011 07:24PM
If the recover menu load, you can use smash stack pal to fix, no bug need.

Question- can mymenufy downgrade SM to run on stub ios or no? I did not think it would, but was wondering.
March 11, 2011 06:38AM
mauifrog
Question- can mymenufy downgrade SM to run on stub ios or no? I did not think it would, but was wondering.
Umm what?
March 11, 2011 06:44AM
bg4545
mauifrog
Umm what?
When installing themes with mymenufy, does it only edit the installed contents of the current system menu. Or is it possible that if uses improperly, say installing a bad theme or a 4.1 theme on a 4.3 wii, would it actually downgrade the system menu causing it to run on a stubbed ios. I have not played with themes, and my understanding is that this would not happen, but I am curious if you could accidentally downgrade the system menu with this by installing the wrong theme and brick it do to the stubbed system ios.
March 11, 2011 07:17AM
Ohhh. No it wouldn't downgrade, it would probably just brick it. I haven't messed with themes so I'm not entirely sure what happens when you install the wrong version.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login