Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

bricked wii, but I never installed any homebrew programs

Posted by twi6gy 
bricked wii, but I never installed any homebrew programs
December 27, 2010 10:03PM
My Wii is bricked (only the black screen comes up) and I have never put any sort of modifications to it. A while ago I sent it into a shop to get fixed because it would just freeze in the middle of my games and would eventually not make it past the safety warning screen. When I got it back from the shop it worked for a while and now it just comes up with the black screen. My main concern is losing all my saved game data, so is there any way to transfer that data to a new Wii or even to fix it? Thank you.
Re: bricked wii, but I never installed any homebrew programs
December 28, 2010 03:00AM
Without boot mii as boot 2 there may not much can be done. But if you said you never run any homebrew then you wouldn't have bootmii. If you never had homebrew on it send it to nintendo and see if they will fix it. There is another method cknow called savemii and savemiifrii, I don't much about it, but its on the wiki at wiibrew.org
Re: bricked wii, but I never installed any homebrew programs
August 01, 2011 05:09PM
savemiifrii is good to use it really works you must mod a gamecube controller to press all butttons on the control at once must be plugged into slot 4 and must be officl controller no 3rd partys. or a gamecube ddr mat.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login