Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[Wii Fully Bricked] How to unbrick???

Posted by Aljosa 
[Wii Fully Bricked] How to unbrick???
December 11, 2014 06:54PM
Ok, I started this thread before almost 1 year ago... Now, I really wanna fix my wii... I know its fully bricked I dont have any recovery method...

Anyway my wii is 4,2e system and I deleted whole system theme (.wad file)... And now wii is fully bricked... Wii dont have modchip and it cant load normal CDs... So can someone explain me procedure how to fix wii and what should I buy to fix it???

I read somewhere on internet that I have to buy modchip and GH controler to fix it via savemefrii method... But If someone know better method please explain :D

If no, can samone tell me savemefrii method whole process?

THANK YOU!!!

Sorry 4 bad english :D
Re: [Wii Fully Bricked] How to unbrick???
December 13, 2014 09:39AM
Since you removed the System Menu there is no way to fix it other than using hardware to flash a new NAND dump. It cannot be fixed via savemiifrii or modchip.
December 14, 2014 03:25PM
bg4545
Since you removed the System Menu there is no way to fix it other than using hardware to flash a new NAND dump. It cannot be fixed via savemiifrii or modchip.

OK, so how can I do that? What hardware should I buy?

THANKS
December 22, 2014 10:03AM
Aljosa
bg4545

OK, so how can I do that? What hardware should I buy?

THANKS
You would need fairly advanced knowhow on the wii's internal systems. I'm afraid this is something that you probably don't have. You would need a hardware NAND flasher to even start but I'm fairly sure you'd have to get a NAND dump with your wii's unique keys embedded in it. It's been a long time since I've been in the wii scene, but I'm fairly sure your wii is unrecoverable.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login