Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

palhinhaa's Bricked Wii

Posted by palhinhaa 
palhinhaa's Bricked Wii
October 10, 2008 08:11PM
hello, here is a topic of my bricked wii situation

i have recieved the savemii today, i have a PAL bricked wii with the super paper mario USA update. When i turn on the wii i get the opera screen that says: "You have tried to access the adress marc:EU/EU/ENG/Setup/ScreenSave.html which is currently unavailable....." i put the savemii in gamecube memory card slot (i tried the two slots) and turn on wii, the savemii turns the red led on and next the green led on, but nothing happens on screen, it keeps black :( i tried with a drive modchip and if i put a game (Mario Kart PAL), the wii spins the game and never stop and nothing happen.
i've tried to wait 10min on black screen, after 10min i eject the mario kart PAL, and turn off wii by pressing the power button a few time. after i power on wii without savemii, opera screen again, any sugestion? i have a wiikey installed, its possible that the wiikey needs to be updated? it have the factory software version and it is an original one.

here is a video of my wii trying to boot with savemii with no success:

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2008 08:13PM by tona.
Re: SaveMii Q&A
October 10, 2008 08:14PM
OK, biggest question:

What version of the Wii System Menu do you have?
October 10, 2008 08:23PM
i dont know, i only know that the only updates i do was before paper mario USA release, if i do, i dont remember if i updated my wii anytime, it was at long time ago.

i think that before paper mario USA was released there wasn't updates >=3.3

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2008 08:29PM by palhinhaa.
Re: palhinhaa's Bricked Wii
October 10, 2008 08:44PM
You can try an autoboot disc with anyregion changer... it may help... still the method you tried should have worked since it's the method in the initial demo of the savemii...
October 10, 2008 08:52PM
Do you have an internet connection on your Wii?
October 10, 2008 08:57PM
i have here AnyRegion Changer v1.1 but i don't know how to burn an autoboot disc.

if i only burn a disc with the AnyRegion files inside i will get an autoboot disc?

Muzer you mean that i have a configured wireless connection in the wii?
i never have the wii connected to internet

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2008 09:01PM by palhinhaa.
October 10, 2008 09:20PM
Just google it with these keywords : autoboot anyregion changer gbatemp
Some one even uploaded some autoboot images.
October 10, 2008 09:22PM
Do you have homebrew channel installed (I know you can't boot it, but do you actually have it installed?)
October 10, 2008 09:51PM
i dont have homebrew channel installed
October 19, 2008 03:10AM
Why don't you read my topic "SaveMii and System Menu 2.0" ?
I also bricked my wii with paper mario US and I managed to repair it today with savemii!
Good luck, everything is explain, you just need a chip in drive (mine has got wiinja deluxe), wii-system-menu-update-PAL-v290.iso and BootMe.exe, very easy to find on google ;-)
October 28, 2008 10:29PM
i unbrick my wii today

i just create an autoboot DISC of mario kart PAL, i turn on wii with the savemii in the slot, wait 30sec, put the autoboot disc of mario kart in, wait about 5min (black screen), and 4minutes later i get a message similar to this " #001 Error unautorized device detected". i turn off wii, turn it on and finally my wii is fixed :D

ok the error message was because my wiikey was not updated

tks to everyone

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2008 11:04PM by palhinhaa.
November 29, 2008 12:40AM
hey palhinna, dunno if u remember me but i commented on ur vid, i suggested the thign with the mario kart. anyway glad uve fixed ur wii
December 25, 2008 04:26PM
Heres how i fixed the Opera White Screen

You need Modchip installed,SaveMii,Pink Fish Disc,wad manager

Ok i opened up the pink fish iso in Wii Scrub and replaced the .dol and files with Wad manager .iso files

You can now get the Wad manager running now just install the wads from a new firmware with savemii in

Thats it Unbricked

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/25/2008 04:27PM by pspmte.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login