Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bricked wii/ bootmii NOW FIXED redbrick SYSCONF

Posted by jamieupanddown 
Bricked wii/ bootmii NOW FIXED redbrick SYSCONF
September 04, 2009 04:31PM
HI to all it is possible to repair. without dumping a nand.

there is a simple program called fix.if i am aloud to post how i repaired it please let me know. i did not use any wads just 2 apps. this would really help people out if i am aloud to say.
ultimate fix for deleted sysconf where the wiimotes wont work for using resue discs.
my homebrew is back to blue.
my wii starts without any sd support.

this is really simple to do.
can i post it. please
Re: Bricked wii/ bootmii NOW FIXED redbrick SYSCONF
September 04, 2009 04:40PM
You can't PM your question to a mod or admin privately? You had to beg publicly here?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2009 04:40PM by Arikado.
September 04, 2009 04:47PM
i fixed it, whats your problem.
If i cant post then fine, the reason i posted it here is because ive had plenty of PM's saying well done for stickin up for myself.

IF i cant post then fine.
September 04, 2009 05:23PM
I don't know if you can post it.

That's why you need to PM a mod a link to it. Not post publicly.

Also, mind sharing a few of your PMs? (Authors names included please?)
September 04, 2009 10:31PM
you know what the problem is, i fixed it and you dont like the fact that i did it!!!
without having to use bet whatever it is!

right im not after any medals coz someone else wrote the apps that fixed it, i just followed the instructions.

i will PM you about it, funny how you didnt bother answering my PM to u when i said sorry a few days ago!!!!

An as for sharing a few of my PM's with you???:-
I feel like people like me are treated like idiots if we cant code and use hex an bla,bla,bla!!!!!!
its like being under a dictator that has to have things his way?
Am i wrong???????

THE BOTTOM LINE IS YOU SAID.
he obviously doesnt want our help!
WRONG:
i did want your help.
i didnt like being shouted at for posting the same thing twice.
i wanted to you to explain things in NOOB terminolagy (i know i cant spell!!!)

So yes maybe i did post this here rather than PM ing you, but if you hadnt of typed at me like a was a d**k then maybe i'd of been a bit more, thank you v much, what do you think of this!! BLA BLA BLA!!!!!

I have had loads of help from a mod on another site and he treated me as an equal. i have great respect for him, whereas i feel that i am something you stood in,(thats how i feel when i read your responses!!!!!!!

SO WHATS THE PROBLEM????

do you know

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?????????
Tell me.
September 04, 2009 10:41PM
Here goes a half hour down the drain. I'm never going to finish my schoolwork...

jamieupanddown
you know what the problem is, i fixed it and you dont like the fact that i did it!!!
without having to use bet whatever it is!
What? The goal of this forum is to help you fix your Wii. I (and everyone else reading this I'm sure) are thrilled that you fixed your Wii.

You posted a topic asking if you could post the method you used to fix your Wii. All I'm doing is telling you to PM me instead of posting it publicly. (After all you are asking for permission, aren't you?)

jamieupanddown
right im not after any medals coz someone else wrote the apps that fixed it, i just followed the instructions.
Good to know you don't have a big head or anything...

jamieupanddown
i will PM you about it, funny how you didnt bother answering my PM to u when i said sorry a few days ago!!!!
You invaded my topic with blatant nonsense that had nothing to do with the topic at hand. You PM'd me a sorry. I read it. I didn't feel a need to respond as there was nothing for me to say.

jamieupanddown
An as for sharing a few of my PM's with you???:-
I feel like people like me are treated like idiots if we cant code and use hex an bla,bla,bla!!!!!!
Am i wrong???????
Yes, you're terribly mistaken.

Every single person who has replied to you in your entire time here on the forum knows nothing about coding except the man who wrote the post you're reading right now. Clearly, the quality of the content made by the posters here has fooled you.

Regarding your PMs, I was merely suggesting that they don't exist. So I'd like to see you prove me wrong by copying and pasting a few of them (author's names included) for me to see.

jamieupanddown
THE BOTTOM LINE IS YOU SAID.
he obviously doesnt want our help!
WRONG:
i did want your help.
i didnt like being shouted at for posting the same thing twice.
i wanted to you to explain things in NOOB terminolagy (i know i cant spell!!!)
No, no, no sir. That's where you're dead wrong.

You wrote that you wanted your topic closed, so I closed it. You wanted it closed because you no longer wanted our help. You wrote that. I repeated it.

jamieupanddown
So yes maybe i did post this here rather than PM ing you, but if you hadnt of typed at me like a was a d**k then maybe i'd of been a bit more, thank you v much, what do you think of this!! BLA BLA BLA!!!!!
What the hell?

You're asking for permission, I told you to PM me and I would grant or deny you that permission. If you were to publicly post something that turns out to be illegal or not supported, then you would be banned by the administrators. I'm trying to HELP YOU by asking you to PM me instead.

But sure, go ahead and use offensive language. Ignore my implying helpful suggestion. Your only making yourself look bad and putting your user account at risk.

jamieupanddown
I have had loads of help from a mod on another site and he treated me as an equal. i have great respect for him, whereas i feel that i am something you stood in,(thats how i feel when i read your responses!!!!!!!
Just out of curiosity, what site?

jamieupanddown
SO WHATS THE PROBLEM????

do you know

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?????????
Tell me.
The problem?
Your misunderstanding of the intentions of our forum.

Edit: PS: Looking forward to your PM. I promise to reply this time.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2009 11:53PM by Arikado.
September 05, 2009 12:55AM
I love the way you use them quote boxes, real tidy!

Listen, i just felt a bit NARKED, as when i invaded your post.
"WHICH I DIDNT" I POSTED IN NEWBIESS!!!!!"
and somebody replied with a link to your POST!! and told me to look there.

and i rambled on in an erratic manner. (I DO, yes i get very excited and my mind wont listen to sense)

i felt like i wanted an answer and you lot are the CODE GodS and when you started getting a bit narked with me for INVADING your post and rambling on.
I FELT REAL SAD AND SCARED (as in fear/ cant spell)

you know a few people said send it to nintendo, whats the big deal! they are right it isnt a big deal.

but i wanted to fix it myself (using tools that where available from people like urself).
And when it worked today, i felt so HAPPY!
SO I SHOULDNT MOAN! SO PUBLICLY SPEAKING!
I AM SORRY ABOUT BEING ERATIC TO YOU ALL AT TIMES.
now i will pm u. txtb
p.s. my 7 year old grandson is really good at maths if you need some tuition.(just u know coz u said you might not finish your homework!!!!!!!!!!!!
September 05, 2009 01:08AM
Um. Jamie. Quote boxes, you know, you know you can click "Quote", right? Please don't hit me.

I'm sorry.
September 05, 2009 01:08AM

I for one am glad it was fixed...

I have next to no coding experience and i have never been treated wrong here. As you can see by my # of posts ive helped a lot of people without any coding experience. So yes you are wrong on that front.

i felt like i wanted an answer and you lot are the CODE GodS and when you started getting a bit narked with me for INVADING your post and rambling on.

You did invade that topic with something which had nothing to do with that subject. No one yelled at you they just said that topic was not for your reason, so you should calm down a little.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2009 01:10AM by TopGun96.
September 05, 2009 01:18AM
Zack
Um. Jamie. Quote boxes, you know, you know you can click "Quote", right? Please don't hit me.

I'm sorry.

No, Quote boxes! eh! i dont understand you! hit you? why would I want to?
you will have to show me that thing with the quote boxes! its all new to me.
thanks.
September 05, 2009 01:22AM
The quote boxes are at the bottom right-hand corner of each post. If you want to quote a particular section, click on the little "quote" button, and then state the person you are quoting from. After that, copy/paste the quote of the person into the little {quote} {/quote} boxes.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2009 01:22AM by WaxyPumpkin72.
September 05, 2009 01:26AM
I didnt invade the post, ive no people skills and dont know how to use forums!

someone answered my post in newbies with a link to coding or testing.
i didnt know that it was for coding stuff only. and yes i ramble on and on and on and cant wait for an answer as im so rude and impatient.

Im sarcastic as well, but its not meant to be nasty.
its like when arkido says half an hour wasted here, it makes me laugh. i dont think. cheeky so an so! I LAUGH

its like me saying RED BRICK! its just a wind up. makes me laugh an if none of you have had a giggle then there is something seriously wrong with me or the rest of the world.
Peace to all man kind!
lets hope that arkido finds that the software is not illegal or not unsupported here. fingers crossed.
September 05, 2009 01:45AM
arikodo said its ok to post. but i am waiting for answer to one bit im not sure about.

I got a app called gc-controller brick fix.
it includes a setting.txt file pal or us
it includes a manager that supports gamecube controller.
it inclues a app called gc-fix.

you copy the setting.txt file to root of sd.
you reinstall anything you have deleted by any means possible! this is the bit i am waiting for answer from him.
you then run the gc_fix.dol and it rewrites the setting.txt file to your wii sysconf
then hopefully no more REDbrick

i just want arkido to make sure that its all ok to post (the reinstalling bit) if he says yes then i will post the link here tommorow.

It was so simple i couldnt believe it worked.
sorry to all! for being an ass! but im sure i will be one again!!!
and thanks to people like arkido for being able to programme!

link here.
[www.mediafire.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2009 02:43AM by jamieupanddown.
September 14, 2009 06:40AM
Hi just wondering if you could please send me the files, I bricked my wii yesterday putting a theme file on, I'm quite new to this (actually yesterday was the first time I'd messed with my wii at all and now its screwed and unfortunately was my kids xmas present last yr :( any help would be great and I can give details of files i put on it etc, I have a gc controller connected to it and can do the savemii free thing so that the version number comes up but stuck from there.

Thanks in advance Crystal
September 24, 2009 09:53PM
crystalapril
Hi just wondering if you could please send me the files, I bricked my wii yesterday putting a theme file on, I'm quite new to this (actually yesterday was the first time I'd messed with my wii at all and now its screwed and unfortunately was my kids xmas present last yr :( any help would be great and I can give details of files i put on it etc, I have a gc controller connected to it and can do the savemii free thing so that the version number comes up but stuck from there.

Thanks in advance Crystal

You should probably post this as a new thread. The fix he is describing involves a specific type of problem with a specific solution that may not apply to you, so blindly applying fixes may just make things worse. Go ahead and create a new thread describing exactly what you did and the exact symptoms you are experiencing with as much detail as possible and then do yourself a favor and WAIT for a response before mucking around with your system. Good luck.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login