Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

banner brick--no bootmii, no starfall, no preloader, no chip, no savemii

Posted by inee 
banner brick--no bootmii, no starfall, no preloader, no chip, no savemii
September 12, 2009 10:30PM
sorry guys, i posted this same topic in another forum and forgot there was a dedicated forum for this.

1. launch wii
2. one of the first versions of homebrew channel installed
3. twilight princess hack

after a year or so with this console, successfully playing homebrew stuff, suddenly a couple days ago my wii just gives me a black screen right after i press A on the health warning screen. no sound. ive read many solutions and answers and guides on the subject, and i dont think mine applies to 99% of them. for one, i dont have a chip--so cannot use any of the recovery discs that need them. i dont have bootmii installed, or starfall or preloader--so none of the hotkeys apply to me. cannot use anyregion changer either. dont have savemii.

since i cannot even get past the health warning screen, i couldnt go into any of the wad channels or even to the menu options.

unplugging for hours doesnt help. resetting, ejecting, inserting original games wont fix it. hard resets dont do it either.

is the gamecube controller trick and/or nand flashing the only options i have left? i didnt want to open my wii and risk it. any other ways to restore my wii?
Re: banner brick--no bootmii, no starfall, no preloader, no chip, no savemii
September 12, 2009 11:03PM
At least try the gamecube trick. I believe that a NAND flashing is most likely your only option though....

could you tell us exactly what happened before it bricked?
September 30, 2009 01:31AM
i kept putting in games from other regions and i dont know, suddenly it crashed. maybe it tried to update or install from the disc from another region.
September 30, 2009 01:33AM
What version of the system menu did you have before the brick?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login