Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Total Brick

Posted by pspmte 
Total Brick
November 04, 2008 10:10PM
Hiya guys i really need your help

I have a few wii that are bricked on system 2.x, i have tryed savemii to no avail

Ok here what i get

First when you switch on the Wii the light is not red its Amber then press power button and it goes green with a total black screen(no warning)
Then i noticed if you try to load a disc it loads ok and ejects ok but does not spin,but if you power cycle the Wii the disc spins and i think reads the toc but nothing eles
As i said before i tryed savemii, i think the flash a well damaged not a clue how to fix this
Also tryed making an auto disc from Bushing recovery menu
I think boot1 is at fault

Hope you can help

Btw tryed the BT and Wifi with a good unit work ok

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2008 10:11PM by pspmte.
Re: Total Brick
November 10, 2008 05:30PM
1. Burn an autoboot semi-brick fix disc of your region (download from hackmii then use bootme to make it autoboot, you can download it from wiibrew.org)
2. Insert the disc and shutdown the wii so that power led is lighted red
3. Savemii inserted, power on the wii... wait at least 5 minutes to let it update the 3.2 system menu

notice, in step 2 disc being already in wii makes a difference... this in 2.x system menu revisions...
January 09, 2009 04:36AM
how do you use the bootme
January 09, 2009 09:28PM
Try reading this

wiibrew.org

There is an explanation on how to use bootme..
January 14, 2009 12:47PM
To my surprise the savemiifrii method actaully gives me a balck screen with the version number on the bottom right corner, my frimware is 3.1 USA i guess, i have my modchip installed and i put an original mario strikers charged in, for the first 3 minutes i could hear the WII humming and the frimware version was on the screen, but then the screen turned completely black but the humming noise is still there.

I have no clue whats happening, i have been waiting from like 15 minutes now, how long do i need to wait anyways?

If this doesnt work then what do i have to do next, im guessing i need to create an autoboot disk, but i have no idea how to do that, help somebody, please
January 14, 2009 11:26PM
Are you sure mario strikers charged has a newer update than the one installed on your wii (3.1)
It's an old game.. I don't think it has...

use semi-brick fix disc of your region... it has 3.2 update... you don't need to make it autoboot...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login