Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Half bricked.

Posted by papalemon 
Half bricked.
September 27, 2009 04:59AM
Hi, not sure if this is the right section.

I had my wii half bricked. and i'm trying the Any Region changer. However, I'm unable to connect to the network as i didnt set the wireless setting for my location here. Now that I'm Half bricked, Any idea how to Connect to the wireless so tat i can use the "Any Region Changer" sucessfully? I have tried wiiconf v1.0 but there's no option to change the wifi settings. Any other ways that i can use to un brick my wii?

I'm also getting a error code at the start for the any region changer where it says identifying as SU.... Error (Ret = 1017).
Re: Half bricked.
September 27, 2009 05:37AM
If you want help, we need more information:

How are you accessing AnyRegion Changer? Through bootmii? Through the system menu?
Can you access the system menu?
Can you access the HBC?
Do you have a NAND backup?

Sorry for all the questions.
I hope I can help you. :)
September 27, 2009 02:00PM
I'm accessing AnyRegion Changer through HBC.

I can't access the system Menu.

I Didnt get to do this NAND backup as it was bricked by my friend after I installed the HBC.

Now that I have got the wifi issue working, I'm now facing with this error message which says (Ret = 1017) in AnyRegion Changer

I'm able to download the ios file but the installation didnt suceed due to the above issue..
September 27, 2009 04:54PM
I managed to resolve it. thanks alot =) it turned out that the IOS i have doesnt have Trucha bug. so i have to patch it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login