Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Infectus NAND Flasher HELP!!!

Posted by pauloyu 
Re: Infectus NAND Flasher HELP!!!
October 09, 2009 05:31AM
cactusjack901
Or just trying to piss off a moron, either way, really.

Better luck next time, dude.
October 09, 2009 06:29AM
pauloyu
ckinrun
pauloyu
ckinrun
pauloyu
You are a noob registered today..and is trying to make things worse. Please, shut the #$¨¨& up!
Hey, you may have registered four months ago, but I have been more active in under five or so hours than you have in your four months and most of it has been contributions.
I was willing to let it rest there, but given the fact that you don't want to listen, I'm willing to carry on this faggot tree with you as long as you please.

And if I'm such a noob, then why were you the one to make the double post?

I rest my case :)

CONTRIBUTIONS?!!!

Thanks for you contribution, now I solved my problem......................... *wake up*

And thanks to my busy life (studying and going out with friends, what seems you are not doing) I cant just stay all day making "contributions".

*UPDATE" Now I know your reason:

"MSN Messenger? - Today
Just wanted to know if anyone else out there had msn that I could chat with. I'm really bored right now, and have nothing to do, so if you do have msn, drop me a line! ckinrun@muph1n.com Also, if people would like to exchange msn addresses, I think this thread would be suitable to do so.
by ckinrun - Offtopic" [October 07, 2009 10:00PM]

Please, ckinrun, when you get bored, don't try to use people to "unbore" your life. Thanks in adavnce.

So you're saying that because I have a broken tail bone that I go to the hospital almost daily for is not having a life.
Un like you in your perfect little world, other people have problems.
I have a broken rib which prevents my from laying on my back, and I have a torn ligament in my back which prevents me for standing for more than five minutes at a time. I also have a broken tailbone, which prevents me from sitting for more than five minutes at a time.

So, given my time off from school which I have to do online, and at home, being on the computer being my only thing to do, you can't tell me that I'm using other people, and that I don't have a life.
I'm in this condition and I have a girlfriend, which with your attitude, I'm probably sure you don't.
You seem like one of those insensitive pre-pubescent kids that just can't seem to get it in their head that their not the only thing that matters.
So, if you would, please gtfo, and stfu.

I am sooooooooooooo Sorry, Mr. poor-unlucky-broken-bones-little-boy!
But It's not my fault the fact you have a broken tail bone.
It will was very gross just posting to tell me "dont double post!".
This was really gross.
I was in need, if you dont know how to help, just stay away and let others help.

now that i was touched by your story, I will cry now.

And Yeah, I have problems, too.
But, i just go everywhere telling people i am a poor guy and "please, be careful with your words, I am fragile"...no I just don't do this.
Everyone has problems.

*wake up!!!*

Uhm, correct me if I am wrong, but...
Please point out were I was bragging, and saying: "Oh my god, you hurt me, and I am fragile, and I am a poor guy."
Because frankly I don't see that anywhere in my post, or any of my posts for that matter.

And I love how you used the edit button when your insulting us, just not while your asking for help.
Fuck tard.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2009 06:30AM by ckinrun.
October 09, 2009 06:05PM
ckinrun
pauloyu
ckinrun
pauloyu
ckinrun
pauloyu
You are a noob registered today..and is trying to make things worse. Please, shut the #$¨¨& up!
Hey, you may have registered four months ago, but I have been more active in under five or so hours than you have in your four months and most of it has been contributions.
I was willing to let it rest there, but given the fact that you don't want to listen, I'm willing to carry on this faggot tree with you as long as you please.

And if I'm such a noob, then why were you the one to make the double post?

I rest my case :)

CONTRIBUTIONS?!!!

Thanks for you contribution, now I solved my problem......................... *wake up*

And thanks to my busy life (studying and going out with friends, what seems you are not doing) I cant just stay all day making "contributions".

*UPDATE" Now I know your reason:

"MSN Messenger? - Today
Just wanted to know if anyone else out there had msn that I could chat with. I'm really bored right now, and have nothing to do, so if you do have msn, drop me a line! ckinrun@muph1n.com Also, if people would like to exchange msn addresses, I think this thread would be suitable to do so.
by ckinrun - Offtopic" [October 07, 2009 10:00PM]

Please, ckinrun, when you get bored, don't try to use people to "unbore" your life. Thanks in adavnce.

So you're saying that because I have a broken tail bone that I go to the hospital almost daily for is not having a life.
Un like you in your perfect little world, other people have problems.
I have a broken rib which prevents my from laying on my back, and I have a torn ligament in my back which prevents me for standing for more than five minutes at a time. I also have a broken tailbone, which prevents me from sitting for more than five minutes at a time.

So, given my time off from school which I have to do online, and at home, being on the computer being my only thing to do, you can't tell me that I'm using other people, and that I don't have a life.
I'm in this condition and I have a girlfriend, which with your attitude, I'm probably sure you don't.
You seem like one of those insensitive pre-pubescent kids that just can't seem to get it in their head that their not the only thing that matters.
So, if you would, please gtfo, and stfu.

I am sooooooooooooo Sorry, Mr. poor-unlucky-broken-bones-little-boy!
But It's not my fault the fact you have a broken tail bone.
It will was very gross just posting to tell me "dont double post!".
This was really gross.
I was in need, if you dont know how to help, just stay away and let others help.

now that i was touched by your story, I will cry now.

And Yeah, I have problems, too.
But, i just go everywhere telling people i am a poor guy and "please, be careful with your words, I am fragile"...no I just don't do this.
Everyone has problems.

*wake up!!!*

Uhm, correct me if I am wrong, but...
Please point out were I was bragging, and saying: "Oh my god, you hurt me, and I am fragile, and I am a poor guy."
Because frankly I don't see that anywhere in my post, or any of my posts for that matter.

And I love how you used the edit button when your insulting us, just not while your asking for help.
Fuck tard.

I will use an edit button when I want to use an edit button.

When a admin think I'm wrong, he will just delete my double posts. So don't spend your remaining bones typing useless words.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2009 06:27PM by pauloyu.
October 09, 2009 07:54PM
pauloyu
vola
pauloyu
Hello, I am here once more.

Please help:

My Wii is low-level bricked. I am using infectus 2, soldered infectus to NAND chip and the chip was recognized by PC after installing usb drivers with infectus official software.

BUT I WANT to use the Infectus NAND Flasher 1.03 (Amoxiflash Dot Net for Windows), when I click "Connect" the software freezes and stay there for a long time running with the hourglass icon. How much should I wait? Is it an usual waiting period?

Please help!

Is infectus programmed as "nand programmer" ? The infectus software is detecting the chip?

Oh, Vola! You came finally!
Thanks in advance!
The Infectus software is detecting the chip. And i selected nand programmer option. But I was not able to find how to use the infectus software. so I decided to use "Infectus NAND Flasher 1.03 (Amoxiflash Dot Net for Windows)". Which is provided in the Infectus boards. I started the software and the chip was detected. The only problem i found is: When I select "connect" option, the software freezes for a long time, i have waited arround 10 minutes and nothing happened. Just the Windows hourglass icon over the Infectus NAND Flasher 1.03 (Amoxiflash Dot Net for Windows) window.

How much should I wait?

Is it true I have to remove the Bluetooth module ?
And what does it mean "short D0 trick"?

Thanks a lot Vola.

(sorry for bad english.)

Ok, I think that the connection to the chip must be very fast (seconds not minutes...) . I you can try on another computer...
Don't use the infectus software for program or read the nand, since is very buggy... Are you programmed the chip using the last Infectus programmer 0.3.9.9 ?

Also try to program the infectus chip as Timing Attack (homebrew)

About the D0 trick: add an extra wire with a button between data0 and ground (D0 -> button -> GND) and hold it the first seconds when wii powers on. This prevent the system booting and read / write the nand.
Read here for details: [hackmii.com] (credits: bushing)

Good luck :)
October 09, 2009 10:46PM
vola
pauloyu
vola
pauloyu
Hello, I am here once more.

Please help:

My Wii is low-level bricked. I am using infectus 2, soldered infectus to NAND chip and the chip was recognized by PC after installing usb drivers with infectus official software.

BUT I WANT to use the Infectus NAND Flasher 1.03 (Amoxiflash Dot Net for Windows), when I click "Connect" the software freezes and stay there for a long time running with the hourglass icon. How much should I wait? Is it an usual waiting period?

Please help!

Is infectus programmed as "nand programmer" ? The infectus software is detecting the chip?

Oh, Vola! You came finally!
Thanks in advance!
The Infectus software is detecting the chip. And i selected nand programmer option. But I was not able to find how to use the infectus software. so I decided to use "Infectus NAND Flasher 1.03 (Amoxiflash Dot Net for Windows)". Which is provided in the Infectus boards. I started the software and the chip was detected. The only problem i found is: When I select "connect" option, the software freezes for a long time, i have waited arround 10 minutes and nothing happened. Just the Windows hourglass icon over the Infectus NAND Flasher 1.03 (Amoxiflash Dot Net for Windows) window.

How much should I wait?

Is it true I have to remove the Bluetooth module ?
And what does it mean "short D0 trick"?

Thanks a lot Vola.

(sorry for bad english.)

Ok, I think that the connection to the chip must be very fast (seconds not minutes...) . I you can try on another computer...
Don't use the infectus software for program or read the nand, since is very buggy... Are you programmed the chip using the last Infectus programmer 0.3.9.9 ?

Also try to program the infectus chip as Timing Attack (homebrew)

About the D0 trick: add an extra wire with a button between data0 and ground (D0 -> button -> GND) and hold it the first seconds when wii powers on. This prevent the system booting and read / write the nand.
Read here for details: [hackmii.com] (credits: bushing)

Good luck :)

Hey, Vola! Thanks forever!

I tryed to use the infectus programmer. But there was no deal.

Now I will try to do the steps you told me today. (hackmii link).

Best regards!
October 10, 2009 01:55PM
Ok, let me know. You have a PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login