Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

what have i done wrong

Posted by daz9s 
what have i done wrong
October 28, 2009 07:35AM
Hi i was stupid enough to update my wii to 4.2e not knowing the effects that it had. I have went with bannerbomb and everything works fine i run the load.dol/.elf and when it goes to the hack mii page it comes up.

This installer can not continue. their is no known vunerable ios installed on this wii.

I had a look through the forums first before posting this to save wasting anyones time but was stuck,

Please help
Re: what have i done wrong
October 28, 2009 08:10PM
Your wii isn't bricked.

Load Anytitle Deleter with bannerbomb and delete IOS30.

Then, load Dop-IOS MOD and install the latest IOS30.

This issue mostlikely happened because you installed cIOSCRAP. Don't do that again. :)
October 29, 2009 06:04PM
I diddn't install cIOScrap, the update hadn't installed properly once it updated properly got bannerbomb to work and homebrew, dvdx and bootmii installed fine and followed what it asked to put the files to sd card, the problem now is i switch on my wii go to homebrew then bootmii but i dont have a clue what to do after that. I clicked on the sd card icon and the the first one their and it scanned fine putting the nand onto the card i went to the next one and it said bootmii not found too dangerous to continue. i restart the machine and the bootmii menu dosen't load up. Would it be my memory card. Thanks for getting back to me.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2009 10:45PM by daz9s.
October 30, 2009 08:32PM
Basically the only problem i have is trying to get bootmii to load up off the sd card when i restart the wii just cant do it its driving me nuts.
October 30, 2009 08:38PM
add the lines

AUTOBOOT=SYSMENU
TIMEOUT=5

to SD:/bootmii/bootmii.ini (open it in notepad.)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login