Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Use New Super Mario Bros to unbick wii

Posted by ToxicBallz 
Use New Super Mario Bros to unbick wii
November 23, 2009 09:30AM
I have a 4.0e bricked pal wii and i need help to unbick it. I bricked it trying to install a theme, and it bricked.... i dont have preloader or bootmii as boot 2 or anythign like that.. i do have hbc and a savemii chip! I have a iso on my computer of 'new super mario bros' the game which apparently has 4.2 update on it...... i have tried to burn it to disc and burn an autoboot version to disc but nothing happens....i can however get into recovery menu! Will a retail version of this game unbick my wii? and no i dont have turcha signer or watever it is....

PLEASE HELP
Re: Use New Super Mario Bros to unbick wii
November 23, 2009 09:30PM
the game has a 4.1 update actually, but still provided you were definetly on 4.0, it will fix you. BUY IT. we dont support piracy here, even to unbrick your wii.
November 24, 2009 05:24AM
alright! thanks man! im going to video easy to borrow it now XD hopefully they already have it, and ill get back to ya!

THANKS AGAIN
November 24, 2009 10:22PM
hey so i bricked my wii but the good news is i have preloader. im on 4.0 u and i wanted to know if this method erases all of my wad files all the wad save files and im assuming i dont need a mod chip because i buy the game or rent it and itll work right? thank you
November 25, 2009 05:24PM
lennon
hey so i bricked my wii but the good news is i have preloader. im on 4.0 u and i wanted to know if this method erases all of my wad files all the wad save files and im assuming i dont need a mod chip because i buy the game or rent it and itll work right? thank you

WAD files are pretty much all illegal..
November 25, 2009 09:49PM
then what bout the ones i got off the wiishop channel before i hacked it and official game saves is there any way to get those off

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2009 09:50PM by lennon.
December 04, 2009 04:45AM
All games downloaded from the Wii Shop are downloadable for free once you have bought them
December 05, 2009 11:51PM
metroid_maniac
lennon

If wad files are illegal? does that mean that nus downloader is illegal?
December 05, 2009 11:54PM
jamieupanddown
metroid_maniac
lennon

If wad files are illegal? does that mean that nus downloader is illegal?
No. I'm not quite sure what metroid_maniac is saying there.....
December 06, 2009 01:41PM
He meant that in this case (as the OP was talking about "wad save file", meaning he had warezed VC/WW games), WADs are illegal.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login