Advanced

Oops.

Posted by coolio145 
Re: Oops.
December 19, 2009 03:24PM
hunterm
Quoting the HBC website
HBC Website
In particular, "cIOSCORP" is known to be problematic because some idiot decided it would be smart to take some old version of IOS, change the version number, and overwrite all other IOSes. Other failpacks are less destructive, but that still means its not a good idea to use them.

You're basically on your own, for the sake of your Wii: get rid of the failpack.

It refuses to run on those IOS's because the earlier versions of cIOScorp scooped out your Wii's innards and turned them into delicious Scrambled IOS Breakfast™, which confused the crap out of their installer and gave TT all sorts of bizarre errors to scratch their heads over.

How is that in anyway helpful? Seriously hunterm, you need to stop posting random crap which is unrelated to the topic, and also stop bumping old topics.
December 19, 2009 06:41PM
SifJar
hunterm
Quoting the HBC website
HBC Website
In particular, "cIOSCORP" is known to be problematic because some idiot decided it would be smart to take some old version of IOS, change the version number, and overwrite all other IOSes. Other failpacks are less destructive, but that still means its not a good idea to use them.

You're basically on your own, for the sake of your Wii: get rid of the failpack.

It refuses to run on those IOS's because the earlier versions of cIOScorp scooped out your Wii's innards and turned them into delicious Scrambled IOS Breakfast™, which confused the crap out of their installer and gave TT all sorts of bizarre errors to scratch their heads over.

How is that in anyway helpful? Seriously hunterm, you need to stop posting random crap which is unrelated to the topic, and also stop bumping old topics.

Don't you realise that I was trying to tell him to get rid of the cIOSCORP failpack?
I'm telling the admins to delete topics that contain piracy! (cIOS, WADs, etc.)
December 19, 2009 07:30PM
hunterm
SifJar
hunterm
Quoting the HBC website
HBC Website

Don't you realise that I was trying to tell him to get rid of the cIOSCORP failpack?

He had already established that cIOScorp was causing his problems, and was being guided how to fix it. You are cluttering a topic unnecessarily with spam posts.
December 19, 2009 08:32PM
SifJar
hunterm
SifJar
hunterm
Quoting the HBC website
HBC Website

He had already established that cIOScorp was causing his problems, and was being guided how to fix it. You are cluttering a topic unnecessarily with spam posts.

Ok, well I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was spamming. I have a bad habit of looking at the first post in a topic and then posting a response... sorry.
December 19, 2009 08:33PM
SifJar
hunterm
SifJar
hunterm
Quoting the HBC website
HBC Website

Plus, the admins know how to do their job. They don't need you to tell them...
December 20, 2009 06:31AM
TopGun96
SifJar
hunterm
SifJar
hunterm
Quoting the HBC website
HBC Website

Plus, the admins know how to do their job. They don't need you to tell them...

I know that the admins can do their job, I just wanted to help.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login