wii help with preloader please help

Posted by josewii13 
wii help with preloader please help
January 30, 2010 02:43AM
okay so it all started like this

i was trying to to change my system menu theme
so i went to you tube and looked how to do it
i put the files on to my sd
i put the sd to the wii and i installed softmod but the wii theme didnt change at all so i went to homebrew and looked at the other files i had put so i went on to preloader and i put install so later on it said it was done so i tried to go on to the wii sytsem menu because thats one of the options it has on thier and a black screen just pop saying curropted files exc. so i trid troobleshooting and it toke me to preloader again i put system menu once again it took me to a black screen saying 4.2(USA)
then i tried to go to the homebrewchannel it doesnt take me anywhwere and on the bottom of all the options it says error autobooting HBC. maybe title not installed

(when i turn on my wii and press reset this shows up in black screen with yellow letters) and i need to use a game cube remote to go to the options) can some one help me please!

system menu
homebrew channel
insatlled file

load installed file
system menu hacks
settings

IOS v70
system menu V 481 preloader v0.28
Re: wii help with preloader please help
January 30, 2010 03:11AM
Softmodding guides are usually dangerous and are frequently outdated, as is the case here. It is far better to research stuff yourself and only install things if you know exactly what they do. This issue is easy to fix, but following random softmod guides has ruined a number of wiis.

To fix this, you simply need to install Priiloader. You can run the installer from Preloader.
Re: wii help with preloader please help
January 30, 2010 11:11AM
holy fuck, he's even using 0.28

even i started out with 0.29 when i got my wii...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login