Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

starfall+full brick+tp hack= fixed?

Posted by jassim 
starfall+full brick+tp hack= fixed?
December 13, 2008 02:09AM
id just like to know does starfall work when the wiis bricked (u know the Y thing, when u hold y on the gc controller it goes into recovery mode) and by full bricked i mean when u turn ur wii on u get the opera error page so does it?
Re: starfall+full brick+tp hack= fixed?
December 13, 2008 12:16PM
The "Recovery mode" gets triggered before the Opera Brick page. So, yes, you have the potential to fix those bricks (Full brick/region brick/opera brick) with starfall.
December 13, 2008 01:27PM
Nopez you can't unbrick with starfall in that state... Since you already overwritten the starfall patched menu with a new one...
But you can use savemii or the gc pad trick and a game disc with a higher version of system update than the current one installed...
December 13, 2008 05:54PM
k i have 2 answers which go directly against each other lol. anyone know whos right?
December 15, 2008 03:47AM
WiiCrazy has a good point. In theory, a Starfall-patched system menu would let you recover from the Opera error.

However, the only way you end up with the full-brick "Opera error" case is immediately after installing a new version of the System Menu. If you do that, it will have overwritten the patches that Starfall made.
December 17, 2008 07:38PM
hmm k i understand now thx, id jsut like to ask one last question.

if i ever get an opera brick, can i simply get rid of it with a savemii and a semi brick fix disk for my region.

im on 3.2E
i have a wasabi modchip
December 22, 2008 04:47AM
Either one of the Semi-Brick fix discs, or a disc with the AnyRegion Changer on it, yes.
December 23, 2008 05:29AM
Note that, if you have Starfall installed blocking disc updates, you would have to be trying very hard to brick your Wii in this manner.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login