Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Problem, please help!

Posted by Fino 
Re: Problem, please help!
March 25, 2010 05:40AM
nothing has changed, I went through and did the wads individually like you said, and everything still looks the same except my nand usage went up to 64.2%

I still have no clue whats going on, lol.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2010 05:40AM by Fino.
March 29, 2010 09:41PM
Maybe I did something wrong with the Nand formatter?
April 22, 2010 05:51AM
Still no help huh? =/ bummer.... It's been almost a month, and it would have been nice to at least hear if I'm 100% bricked or not. Could have saved me a lot of time...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2010 06:26AM by Fino.
April 23, 2010 01:23AM
This certainly can be fixed. Comex's NAND formatter really should work, but you aren't the only person to have problems with it. You could find another version of it and try that. It may work, and would be the easiest way to fix it. If that doesn't work, you could use Betwiin to convert a NAND backup from another wii to work on yours. However, unless you have another wii with the same boot1 and same or greater boot2 version as yours, this may be impractical. I'll PM you something else that may be useful.
April 27, 2010 03:27PM
I didn't realize my PMs until now, I will try both the suggestions I got and get back to you guys.

Thanks again for the help :] hopefully I'm competent enough to figure it out <.<
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login