Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

formatted my wii

Posted by popsy93 
formatted my wii
March 10, 2010 02:29AM
OOOOOPs i formatted my wii as my kids have messed around with it. It had fw3.2 on and hbc, and it seemed to format ok, but now when it boots up it goes to a black screen with green writing as follows
SYSTEMENU
HOMEBREW CHANNEL
INSTALLED FILE
LOAD INSTALL FILE
SYSTEMMENU HACKS
SETTINGS
it also say its had ISO V 30 on it, PRELOADEDER V.028 and sytsemenu290
The main problem I have initially is that my remote wont sync so I cant get into anything, and my gamecube controller has no effect either, I presume I have to get the system menu back on somehow???? Any help would be much appreciated before she wants to use her wii fit lol as she wont be happy, many thanks
Re: formatted my wii
March 10, 2010 04:28AM
I believe the gamecube controller does work in Preloader, but you need to use the D-pad. Launch DOP-Mii through Preloader and have it install system menu 3.2e. This will fix your wii, but it will also remove Preloader.

If you still have use for Preloader, you can install Priiloader, which is just like Preloader, but with more features and bug fixes.
March 12, 2010 09:29PM
jbc007
I believe the gamecube controller does work in Preloader, but you need to use the D-pad. Launch DOP-Mii through Preloader and have it install system menu 3.2e. This will fix your wii, but it will also remove Preloader.

If you still have use for Preloader, you can install Priiloader, which is just like Preloader, but with more features and bug fixes.
and dop-mii doesn't delete priiloader when it detects it
(not sure about preloader tho)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2010 09:30PM by dacotaco.
March 12, 2010 10:48PM
Restoring Priiloader after installing a system menu with Dop-Mii is optional. As far as I can tell, it only works if DOP-Mii is running on cIOS. It didn't work for me when I ran it on IOS 36 v1042, or the latest version of IOS 36 with all the patches.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login