Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My Bricked Wii

Posted by rarehunter2 
My Bricked Wii
December 21, 2008 12:01AM
Here's the details:

With Starfall installed on my Wii (with Replace HealthWarning Screen with BlackScreen, Start Rescue Menu when Y is held on first GC Controller, and unfortunately Disable Disc Update Check), and no ModChip (yet).
I was editing a Wad I was going to install on my Wii, but apparently I had messed up the image sizes. Now the Wad is installed on my Wii, and whenever I turn on my Wii, the "System File Are Corrupted" error message appears.
Any help?
Re: My Bricked Wii
December 21, 2008 01:10PM
It's called a banner brick. There's some information on the SaveMii site regarding these
[savemii.net]
December 21, 2008 06:39PM
thanks very much
January 05, 2009 01:16PM
do you still have the twilight hack saved on your wii? if you do, then put the boot.dol of the wad manager in the root of your sd card, put twilight princess inside your wii, turn on your ii while holding Y on ur gc controller, choose the tilight hack save file when twilight princess loads up, walk backwards,thn youll see the wad manager open, uninstall the wad that bricked your wii.

if you dont have the twilight hack saved in ur wii, then youll need to get a drivechip and just load an autoboot disc of wad manager and uninstall the wad that bricked your wii
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login