Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Black screen on Systemmenu

Posted by brunozt 
Black screen on Systemmenu
August 14, 2010 09:54PM
Since yesterday does not work anymore, every time I turn-on the Wii I get Black Screen only.

Today I did the "Hard reset", please check some options that is not working when running hard reset option, as follows:

Systemmenu (after open shows black screen)
Load/Install File

IMPORTANT: I have my WII configured on internet but I didn't do any upgrade of any kind on my wii.

System information:
System menu version: v417
Preloader v0.29
IOS v60

Would someone help me on this
Re: Black screen on Systemmenu
August 14, 2010 10:34PM
Can you load HBC?
August 14, 2010 11:51PM
Yes I can open it.. any clue of what should I do ?
August 31, 2010 03:54AM
have u tried booting to maintenance mode???
September 06, 2010 09:20AM
Yes I'm pretty sure you did. If you had bootmii as an IOS and a NAND backup, why did you not think to install priiloader/preloader? Ah well, we all make mistakes. Through my knowledge, you are correct, if savemiifrii didn't work, then you need Infectus or a working motherboard. But I'm not the helper. XP

hazwopertrainings.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2010 09:21AM by didmac0.
September 07, 2010 08:22PM
didmac0
Yes I'm pretty sure you did. If you had bootmii as an IOS and a NAND backup, why did you not think to install priiloader/preloader? Ah well, we all make mistakes. Through my knowledge, you are correct, if savemiifrii didn't work, then you need Infectus or a working motherboard. But I'm not the helper. XP

hazwopertrainings.com

It's not nice to scold people for what they neglected to do. But as you said, we're humans and we make mistakes. Also, I can't quite understand the relevance of that link you posted.

Back to the topic at hand...

What exactly where you doing before your Wii started showing a black screen? Where you installing/uninstalling IOS, WADs? Anyways, if you can boot into HBC with Priiloader, you're still somewhat safe. We need to know a bit more details of what you were doing that might have caused the brick, and we'll go from there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2010 08:24PM by Magil.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login