Posted by WiiHax 
Re: PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!
August 31, 2010 06:09PM
hello??
August 31, 2010 06:45PM
WiiHax
hello??

don't be such an arrogant, ignorant jerk. people are not on this site 24/7, and the majority of its users are in the USA, which depending on their exact location means its the middle of the day and people have jobs/school/uni etc.

anyway, the only update to preloader is priiloader, which you should install. can't help you with the install procedure though, because while priiloader is supported here, some of the stuff required to install it is not.

as for your other problem, I haven't been following the thread, so don't know whats going on. and after your rudeness I don't think i'll bother to read the rest. my only advice is try loadmii 0.3 instead, I believe 0.4 has some annoying bugs.
August 31, 2010 06:55PM
Forget about SysCheck. Run the Priiloader installer through Preloader or Loadmii and install Priiloader. Use a gamecube controller if the wiimote does not work.
August 31, 2010 09:34PM
Do you have BootMii as boot2?
August 31, 2010 10:14PM
@SifJar My annoying brother wrote
Imagepixel
Hello?
not me so sorry for his rudness i apologize and i will try installing priloader.
August 31, 2010 10:19PM
EDIT*
I got to the installer of priloader 0.30 and my wiimote would not sync so i restarted my wii and tried with 2 gamecube controllers (wired) and they did not work.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2010 10:35PM by WiiHax.
August 31, 2010 10:35PM
if you deleted your system menu, preloader would not work. clearly you did not. and priiloader works with any system menu, anyone who says otherwise is quite simply a moron.
August 31, 2010 10:37PM
SifJar
if you deleted your system menu, preloader would not work. clearly you did not. and priiloader works with any system menu, anyone who says otherwise is quite simply a moron.
i dont know if it is deleted or not because if you have followed this forum you would notice my bro started to update it and then turned it off in the middle im just geussing it is deleted cause preloader says its corrupt!
September 01, 2010 12:16AM
In case you forgot, Preloader says you have system menu 4.2U. Because of this, I suspect that somehow IOS 70 was patched with ES_Identify before, but now it is not (or in some other way, Preloader is now trying to load the system menu on an IOS without ES_Identify). Most likely, reinstalling the system menu and its IOS actually would work, but it would be safer and more practical to install Priiloader instead.

It seems you are not using the correct version of Priiloader. Download the latest revision of Priiloader here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2010 12:17AM by jbc007.
September 01, 2010 02:56AM
i will try that version but i think it is the same so i will edit this after i tried it.
EDIT*
Yup same one... can i install the systemmenu on preloader?
oh and when i was at the priloader installer at one point it said goodbye and had a bunch of curvy lines through writing going diagonal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2010 03:02AM by WiiHax.
September 01, 2010 09:10PM
Not trying tobe a jerk here but this is kinda urgent.
September 01, 2010 09:12PM
winmaster
Do you have BootMii as boot2?
September 01, 2010 11:48PM
Thank you all this forum is great but the problem is fixed with help from another forum community. Regards, WiiHax

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2010 01:09AM by WiiHax.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login