Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Reverting my wii

Posted by ManUnitedOwns 
Reverting my wii
January 01, 2011 07:22PM
so all i want is i cant update my wii and my family actually uses the wii again how do i restore it or update it
if this part is considered softmod please delete immediatly
done with bannerbomb
Re: Reverting my wii
January 01, 2011 07:56PM
If you want to keep HBC update the HBC to version 1.0.8 with the hackmii installer, or if the wii is connected to the internet, open HBC it will ask if you want to update to 1.0.8, chose yes, once thats done you can update to 4.3 and still have HBC.
January 01, 2011 08:19PM
thanks its been awhile since ive done something with my wii so basicly
i just updated my HBC and now i can update?
but the problem is i get Error 32004
and i cant update? my wii not HBC
January 01, 2011 08:24PM
The 32004 error is its not connecting to the internet, you have a firewall blocking or something, if its a dial up connection it can cause problems.

You can download the latest hackmii installer and run through HBC and install the latest HBC, as far as update to 4.3 online with that error I don't know much about it, there are updates on discs. If you have gecko os adn run a disc though it, it will tell you want the games wants to update and will install just that update. One of the senior guys that know more can help with the code error. I had to take my security off my router to get my wii to connect, some have said you need to have wep security for the wii to get through.
January 01, 2011 08:28PM
ok thank you very much
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login