Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Semi-Brick (wii party - internet agreement)

Posted by almac 
Semi-Brick (wii party - internet agreement)
January 04, 2011 11:28PM
My wii is currently on 4.3E and has become semi bricked by an updating in order to be able to play wii party. The problem is that when wii party is clicked on all i get is a black screen, also i am unable to accept the internet agreement (black screen). However older games such as wii fit and wii play work perfectly.
This wii was on 3.3 before the update and had homebrew installed on it which has been removed by the update.

If been searching for a solution for the past week on the internet but resources for fixing 4.3E problems seem to be limited (i have made some progress as the wii was originally fully bricked and i used preloader v0.29 and HBC to restore the system menu and settings menu).
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Semi-Brick (wii party - internet agreement)
January 05, 2011 07:09PM
Use any region changer to agree to the internet terms and conditions. (set the bottom option of the first section to read). Then use Dop-mii wiibrew edition to download and update some IOS's. Skip over IOS 58 and 80, they are needed for the System Menu (preloader included) to work and the HBC.
Re: Semi-Brick (wii party - internet agreement)
March 10, 2011 03:06AM
metroid_maniac
Use any region changer to agree to the internet terms and conditions. (set the bottom option of the first section to read). Then use Dop-mii wiibrew edition to download and update some IOS's. Skip over IOS 58 and 80, they are needed for the System Menu (preloader included) to work and the HBC.
I don't believe this will work after a 4.3 update, which installed ios36-3608.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login