Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My wii turn off alone

Posted by hextor 
My wii turn off alone
March 03, 2011 07:30AM
Two days ago I was playing SSBB, and suddenly the electricity go off in my house. I disconected all my stuff, but when the light returned my Wii wasn't working.
When I conect it, the red light of the power botton turn on. But when I try to turn on the wii the green light turn on and then the wii is turned off, as if it was disconected.

I tried to leave it disconected a while, but it still doing the same thing.

Does anyone knows how to fix this?

Thnx.
Re: My wii turn off alone
March 03, 2011 06:49PM
Sounds like the Wii's internals could be damaged, probably no easy fix. The only way is most likely opening it, identifying the faulty component and replacing it. You may want to try and find a local repair shop, as I am assuming from you posting on this forum you have homebrew on your Wii so Nintendo would refuse to fix it most likely. Then again, if your wii cannot boot at all, they can't run the pre-repair check disk....may be worthing chancing it. Worst they can do is send it back to you in the same condition.
Re: My wii turn off alone
March 04, 2011 04:17AM
Dunno if this will work, it did on mine when I lost power in a storm and thought my wii was fried. I found info that said unplug it from the wall, unplug the power supply from the wii nothing of the power supply or cords should be plugged in at this point. Let it sit for a few minutes plug everything back in and try it again.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login