Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

can't access internet. used letterbomb, but then did system reformat

Posted by maeb 
can't access internet. used letterbomb, but then did system reformat
November 13, 2011 05:41PM
hi! my wii is 4.3u. I just tried the letterbomb hack and believe i've bricked my wii, because it can't access the internet anymore. i was able to install homebrew channel, but there were no options (just blue water screen). I tried the bootmii option and the screen went black and the disk flashed blue repeatedly. i then tried to access the internet (including testing internet settings. it detects my wireless network but i can no longer connect to it. that means i am bricked, yes?). i unplugged the wii and did this all again. i then chose reformat disc, twice, and now can not access the interet at all. i have a system menu, but the wii+internet channel is not there. any words of advice??? i know i am at my own risk - i just want to try what's possible. if i can fix this and NOT be able to have the homebrew channel, i'd be ok with that. i just wanted to be able to play dvd's and cd's anyway... if i can unbrick and have homebrew - that'd be awesome! i'd love to use the emulators to run older games, especially wordtris! :) thanks!!!
Re: can't access internet. used letterbomb, but then did system reformat
November 18, 2011 05:58AM
Try to change the encryption settings on your router, or change the wifi channel. This should not have anything to do with the HBC, the issue is with your wii and your router most likely, or your isp. Keep trying.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login