Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

delete per loader

Posted by fariss 
delete per loader
March 12, 2012 10:00AM
hi there i had deleted preloader from my wii after i had installed homebrew channal .... after i had a proplem with my wii ...... i cant enter the wii system and i cant change any thing it just freeze every time i enter any thing ..... even if i leave the wii for 3 or for minutes it allso freeze ..... i cant enter my sd or any thing in the menu........in the menu when i press wii it gives me a black screen and freeze some time with sound and som times with nothing ..... is that because i had delleted the preloader ....please help coze my wii didnt have a Warranty
Re: delete per loader
March 12, 2012 09:01PM
Unless by some chance you had BootMii/boot2 installed on your Wii, you are sadly out of luck and your Wii will most likely never work again. Really sorry, but there's not really anything you can do now.

But what do you mean "in the menu..." - are you talking about BootMii? If so, you should be able to fix your Wii; try restoring a NAND dump through BootMii if you have one. If you don't, take a NAND dump now and use this tool: [wiibrew.org] to format the NAND dump and then simulate and update, and restore that new NAND (before using this tool make a second copy of your NAND backup on your PC somewhere [i.e. make sure you have at least 2 copies of NAND.bin on your PC before launching this software])

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2012 09:01PM by SifJar.
Re: delete per loader
March 14, 2012 04:50AM
Try holding + - at the health screen, then press A while holding + -. Can you load the HBC? If you get into the HBC, reinstall your system ios and system menu, and it would be best to reinstall priiloader.

Also check to see if priiloader uninstalled. Hold reset and turn the wii on while holding reset.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2012 04:51AM by mauifrog.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login