Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My Wii Is Officially Diistroyed! Please Help!

Posted by helpsavemywii 
My Wii Is Officially Diistroyed! Please Help!
April 09, 2012 05:34AM
My wii has been bricked for the past 6 months. I received "Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing", but because it required an update, I refused to update it. My little brother put the disc in & updated my now bricked wii. I have the HBC Channel installed on it but without boot2. I have bootmii on an sd card, but when inserted in the wii I get a blank screen & my disc drive flashes the blue light. Without it I get a blank screen. I also discovered that if I insert the sd card while the wii has partially booted (before the warning screen would load) I can get past the warning screen but my wii crashes with the infamous buzz. Before it crashes, if I attempt to select anything, it is unselectable. I have absolutely NO IDEA what to do! I don't know if I should get the SaveMii dongle, or what I could do, because I've had my wii since the day it was released.
Re: My Wii Is Officially Diistroyed! Please Help!
April 10, 2012 04:46AM
Sounds like your wii can be fixed. Need more info. First remove everything from the wii, discs, sd cards, gc stuff, usb stuff. Boot the wii and see how many times the blue led drive light flashes. Does it flash once, or twice? Now turn of the wii, hold the reset button and turn the wii on while holding reset. What happens? Does preloader/priiloader load? Now just boot the wii. What happens? Just a black screen? The health menu, then black screen? How old is your wii? Do you have a nand.bin/key.bin file? Post back with all the answers.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login