Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A question please

Posted by shiki 
A question please
January 19, 2013 05:11AM
I've got this japanese wii from my cousin , and it appears that it's semi-bricked , and i can't access the settings , is there a fix for it?

Actually , when i try an american game ( an old game ) , weirdly , it's playable , so does that means , i can play any american game ? ( new like the "last story" & old ? )

Thank you very much!
Re: A question please
January 19, 2013 01:28PM
You can use DOP-Mii to install the latest version of the correct System menu. Find out what the Wii was originally by using AnyRegionChanger, first, it will tell you what version you should install.
January 19, 2013 01:47PM
metroid_maniac
You can use DOP-Mii to install the latest version of the correct System menu. Find out what the Wii was originally by using AnyRegionChanger, first, it will tell you what version you should install.

Thank you!

And do you think , in this situation , i can play any american game ? because , as i said , i can play an old american wii game!
January 19, 2013 01:49PM
I do not know. Your Wii may be american, but a Japanese update might have been installed instead. There may be a region free modchip in the console too.
Either way, you need to open AnyRegionChanger and find out the Console Area Setting and Game Region Setting.
black screen settings
February 05, 2013 11:10AM
were do i get DOP-Mii from please
February 05, 2013 04:59PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login