Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bricked my new Wii (Load priiloader, but hbc is not found and i have bootmii as IOS)

Posted by Mtht29 
I have a new wii (the black one, no gamecube controller suport), I mod my wii using the Wizard Modmiii + Guide after everything went right I put some games, all tested, all working well. I moved the games from the memory to the SD card ... so I decided to move the HBC too (perhaps it has bricked my wii, i dunno). I went to sleep and when I turned on my wii again, the Priiloader screen appeared.If i select Launch Tittle: TMD size error, after it shos some files, i selected one of then and MARIO KART RUNNED!!! If i select HBC: "Error autobooting HBC. Maybe title not installed?". If i select BootMii, it runs, but I can not restore because the message "BootMii not found, too dangerous to continue! If your SD is corrupt or restore is interrupted you will be unable to boot to fix it. If you are SURE you want to do this, KONAMI. Otherwise, press Z to give up. Try harder Hashimoto-san

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2013 06:48PM by Mtht29.
HELP ME PLEASE!
Re: Bricked my new Wii (Load priiloader, but hbc is not found and i have bootmii as IOS)
July 01, 2013 02:22AM
Launch the system menu from priiloader, use letterbomb to reinstall HBC.
Re: Bricked my new Wii (Load priiloader, but hbc is not found and i have bootmii as IOS)
July 05, 2013 02:35AM
Also note that Priiloader will not boot the Homebrew Channel anymore.
July 05, 2013 04:40AM
If it can launch other titles why can't it launch the HBC title?
July 05, 2013 06:55PM
If you try to launch the latest HBC from priiloader it will fail. I'm not sure why but I felt it had to do with the way the HBC was made.
Mtht29
I moved the games from the memory to the SD card ... so I decided to move the HBC too

Wait... Didn't he move HBC onto the SD card? That's probably the problem.

EDIT: Added a quote

EDIT 2:

bg4545
If you try to launch the latest HBC from priiloader it will fail.
Really? I don't seem yo remember a Homebrew Channel update. HBC doesn't alert me of updates at all. But that's off topic.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2013 01:49AM by JjStAr.
July 10, 2013 05:43AM
We were discussing about priiloader in general, not specifically to this situation.
Oh. Sorry.
The HBC can't move to the SD card. When I try to move it in data management and it failed. But in my priiloader run HBC title and I'm using latest version. This is strange. Anyway, reinstall homebrew.
@JjStAr; The homebrew channel often can be update when latest hackmii installer become available in the future.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2013 11:20PM by syc20099.
July 16, 2013 08:27AM
You don't have the latest HBC installed. The previous version couldn't be moved to the SD card, the current one can.
Really? I never get update notifications. Does anyone know why? I'm connected to the Internet, so I find that a bit strange.
HBC and hackmii updates are very often do depending on your current system menu or date and time of installation of HBC.
And, now, I can move my HBC to the SD card.
July 17, 2013 03:14AM
The last HBC release wasn't pushed out via the auto-updater because it didn't add any improvements besides being compatible with the WiiU.
Ok... Do I need to redo Letterbomb to update?
July 17, 2013 12:31PM
You don't need to update at all, I just said it has no new features.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login