Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

brick: uninstalled ios and system menu wads

Posted by mstiver 
brick: uninstalled ios and system menu wads
February 13, 2009 10:15PM
Hello all. I installed the HB channel a while back along with Edited out and some emulators. Edited out

I successfully installed some wads: 3.2eb IOS30-64-v1040, 3.2eb SystemMenu-v290 Edited out I uninstalled all three wads and exited. For some reason I checked the settings menu and it was getting the opera error so I said, "oh crap" and restarted the wii. After a little research I can see that was the wrong move.

Now it has the red light when you plug it in and it turns green when you push power. With a disk in it seems to try to boot and the disk spins and there's a beep but nothing else happens just blackness. With no disk it just tries to eject a disk or something and then blackness, the hard drive doesn't move.

Not sure about what system menu version is or was.
I don't have a drive chip.

99% sure I'm screwed but any help is greatly appreciated.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/13/2009 10:26PM by Arikado.
Re: brick: uninstalled ios and system menu wads
February 13, 2009 10:25PM
Do you see what happens when you use (malicious/piratic) software unsupported by WiiBrew?

I feel your pain, so I'm going to let you keep your topic in the hopes that someone may be able to show you how to try savemii or savemiifrii to recover your Wii.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/13/2009 10:27PM by Arikado.
February 13, 2009 10:53PM
oh oops. Read the rules but didn't realize that counted, and didn't realize it was unsupported. Thanks for letting it slide.
February 15, 2009 02:06PM
you uninstalled IOS30 *_*....

if thats what happened then i remember hearing someone say that if youve uninstalled IOS30 then youll need to wait for bootmii and NAND programmer (like infectus, i think its already out) and youll also have to open up your nintendo wii
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login