Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Error Ticket-2011" When Trying To Install HBC on 3.3U?

Posted by alist 
"Error Ticket-2011" When Trying To Install HBC on 3.3U?
March 03, 2009 10:57PM
hey guys
after searching various threads, guides, videos, and trying for over 3 straight hours, i've come to you guys for help.
i am currently running a 3.3U wii, and have had the homebrew channel running, working, and installed before (although it my wii was a lower version at the time).
i accidentally deleted everything off of my SD Card, so i lost all of the apps i had on the homebrew channel, but for some stupid reason, i also decided to delete the homebrew channel from my wii.
now, everytime i follow the steps to install the homebrew channel with the twilight hack, for my wii 3.3U, it loads and goes through everything, but at the end says "Error Ticket -2011 Installation Failed".
i was wondering how in the heck it is happening, as everything else goes fine, except for actually installing the homebrew channel.
any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!
p.s.- this is my first post here, i just registered. :)
Re: "Error Ticket-2011" When Trying To Install HBC on 3.3U?
March 03, 2009 11:09PM
Try the other version of the twilight hack.
March 03, 2009 11:39PM
i have now tried both beta1 and beta2, still no luck so far.
thanks for replying arikado, is there anything else that could be doing wrong?
my SD Card is in the FAT format, but like i said before it reads everything up until the actual installation, where it just fails.
anyone else have an idea?

p.s. everytime i download from www.hbc.hackmii.com, it offers a folder called "private" for both beta1 and beta2, which i save to the root of my SD Card (along with the homebrew channel .dol/.elf file).
each time i try either one of these, it always appears as "homebrew channel beta 8" on the installation screen, from which it proceeds to have an error and the installation failing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2009 12:22AM by alist.
March 04, 2009 12:57AM
can someone please help me, it's been driving me crazy!!!!
my brothers also have a wii wanting to be homebrew'd, but there's is 3.4U.
March 04, 2009 01:26AM
Do you have the latest Homebrew Channel installer? (1.0.1)
March 04, 2009 01:31AM
yes, that and the beta1 and beta2 for the twilight hack.
but everytime i use either one of these, it always comes up as "homebrew channel beta 8" on the installation screen, then "installation failed".
i am using the officail hbc.hackmii site, so i dont know what the problem is.
everytime i plug my SD Card back into the computer, it recognizes all the files though.
HELP?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!

p.s is the .dol/.elf file from the homebrew channel (1.0.1) the only version (and newest) version available to work with 3.3U?
March 04, 2009 01:37AM
It should be the homebrew channel 1.0.1 and not beta 8. You could try re-downloading from [hbc.hackmii.com] and replacing your boot.dol with the re-downloaded one.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login