Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My Wii's freezing with the Brawl move swap codes

Posted by Brew 
My Wii's freezing with the Brawl move swap codes
February 28, 2009 07:44PM
I figured out what to swap out the placeholders with, but now my Wii keeps freezing when I use the move swap codes for Brawl.

Some help this time?
Re: My Wii's freezing with the Brawl move swap codes
March 01, 2009 08:36PM
At what point does the console freeze?
- Right from the start before the Wiimote safety reminder appears?
- When you get into the Brawl character list?
- Right when you start a brawl?
- When you use the B+up attack?
- When you use a smash ball?

Does it only freeze during online play?
- If so does it freeze the other person(s) in the game with you also?
- Does it freeze when another player joins the game while you're in the practice stage or when you join the practice stage?

Does it freeze in the Subspace Emissary?
- Does it only freeze during boss battles?
- - Does it freeze when you die in a boss battle?

There are many reasons it could be freezing, need more info!

It's widely known for any Brawl hackers that freezing can occur often if one is not careful.
It's most likely that if you're hacking Brawl in any way, you're going to get frozen a few times.
March 02, 2009 12:38AM
Thanks.

It freezes once I've chosen the character that I've switched moves with. For example, I tried to switch Fox to have Pikachu's moves. When I chose Fox, it froze. I know that, because of the complexity of some characters like Snake and Olimar, move swapping with them will be difficult.

I haven't even gotten into actual gameplay with a move swap. I always test it in normal Brawl mode, though.
March 05, 2009 12:57AM
Hold on. Lemme get something straight here. The codes necissary for actual move swapping (aka the ones in the 'notes' [that I don't have -_-]) are the same as the codes you use to actually add the cheats to the code manager (aka the codes found on usbgecko.com/codes), right?

If so, then I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

If not, then could someone link to a site that has the correct codes? Or just copy and paste 'em?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login