Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help with twilight hack please

Posted by mikea182 
Help with twilight hack please
March 21, 2009 08:54PM
I need help installing the twilight hack on my wii. i followed the step by step instructions and when i go to the twilight load game menu the twilight hack does not show up. i have a usa console and was installing the v3.3. I tried reformatting the SD card. The correct version is installed on the wii console. When i click on copy in the data management console it says that it is already copied to the wii. Does anyone know how to get this installed?
Re: Help with twilight hack please
March 21, 2009 08:56PM
Delete whats already in your console and then try copying the saved data (thats my best guess anyway).
March 21, 2009 08:59PM
how do i delete it from the console? is does not show on my saved data on the wii. it just shows on the SD card? the is an option to format the wii in the options menu? should i format the wii? what happens if i do that?
March 21, 2009 09:01PM
No, dont format your Wii.

You need a normal zelda twiligt princess save data on your Wii before you copy over the twilight hack. After that, you should be able to copy the twilight hack over to your Wii console just fine.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2009 09:02PM by Arikado.
March 21, 2009 09:10PM
I copied the twilight hack before i saved the the zelda twilight princess data on the wii console. when i go back and try to save the twilight hack again to the wii it tells me that the file is already saved on the wii. I just can't seem to get the twilight hack to show on the load game menu. do you have any other suggestions on what i can do?
March 21, 2009 09:15PM
Oh, okay, so the twilight hack is on your Wii then.

Then just load Zelda (via the disc channel obviously) and load the first save file you see.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2009 09:16PM by Arikado.
March 21, 2009 09:42PM
I think he is saying that it doesn't snow up in Twilight..

if that is the case, then just start a new game in TLP, and save the game shortly. Then go into the Wii's data management and delete the Zelda game save, finally copy over the hacked gamesave.

BTW, when I did the hack (on sm 3.3 v1) I didn't even have to make a game save first, I booted the game up for the first time and loaded the hacked save...
March 21, 2009 11:16PM
got it!!! thanks guys. I had to delete the saved zelda game and then copy the hack to the wii and it worked.
March 22, 2009 12:00AM
glad you got it working, let us know if you have any more problems...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login