Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Question...

Posted by Paril 
Question...
April 08, 2009 11:10PM
I noticed all these people talking about the Twilight Hack not working anymore.. that's all good and all, but why can't you guys just copy the channel to the SD card and release that? People'd just have to download the 'private' folder, then they can copy the channel from the SD card to the Wii..

I don't understand exactly how this process works so I might be spewing nonsense and you've already thought of this, but I saw no mention of copying channels anywhere, and thought this might be a good method to get Homebrew Channel without the need of twilight hack...

-Paril
Re: Question...
April 09, 2009 12:09AM
Paril
I noticed all these people talking about the Twilight Hack not working anymore.. that's all good and all, but why can't you guys just copy the channel to the SD card and release that? People'd just have to download the 'private' folder, then they can copy the channel from the SD card to the Wii..
That doesnt work, sorry.
April 09, 2009 06:14PM
No explanation as to why?
Does it use IDs to make sure the channel comes from the same Wii or something?

-Paril
April 09, 2009 10:41PM
Explanation:

The HBC has a unique title. When you install the HBC, you install that title. Without that title installed, you cannot move the HBC from an SD card to a Wiis system memory.
April 10, 2009 12:01AM
Ahh, okay, so that's what the Title stuff is when you run the installer..
Thanks, s'all I wanted to know.

-Paril
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login