Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dashboard v4.0 Support Group

Posted by 4.0u 
Dashboard v4.0 Support Group
May 10, 2009 01:54AM
I am getting withdraws... I wanted to taste the sweet juices of the Big N's nectar only to become branded for my curiosity. I feel alone and helpless and I don't want to say goodbye to my precious v3.2 wii console and the great time "wii" had. I will never forget the lovely twilight hack and talking to the guy that rebooted the system and brought it to a magical place. The homebrew channel will forever be in my thoughts and until the day comes when I can play my import games and injected wads of love, I will be in a place where I never want to find myself alone ever again. So please join the special bond that only the idiots, who upgraded for no good reason have. Lets us sing kumbaya in remembrance of the good days and keep our fingers crossed for the future. For I am a jackass who uninstall all of my homebrew greatness to update to version 4.0u.
Re: Dashboard v4.0 Support Group
May 10, 2009 02:49AM
"dashboard"?
May 10, 2009 02:59AM
awe such a touching story.
May 10, 2009 08:02AM
Let me play you a song on the world's smallest violin.
May 11, 2009 04:02AM
just run BaNNeRBoMB
May 15, 2009 11:02PM
4.0u
I am getting withdraws... I wanted to taste the sweet juices of the Big N's nectar only to become branded for my curiosity. I feel alone and helpless and I don't want to say goodbye to my precious v3.2 wii console and the great time "wii" had. I will never forget the lovely twilight hack and talking to the guy that rebooted the system and brought it to a magical place. The homebrew channel will forever be in my thoughts and until the day comes when I can play my import games and injected wads of love, I will be in a place where I never want to find myself alone ever again. So please join the special bond that only the idiots, who upgraded for no good reason have. Lets us sing kumbaya in remembrance of the good days and keep our fingers crossed for the future. For I am a jackass who uninstall all of my homebrew greatness to update to version 4.0u.

Haha. I did the same thing, Edited Out.Oh yeah!! (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (Kirby Dance)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2009 11:54PM by Arikado.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login