Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Misc. Questions

Posted by slimreturns 
Misc. Questions
June 18, 2009 03:33AM
I am currently on the HBB and have several questions. Are HBB and the HBC the same thing? If not, how do I install the HBC? Secondly, is everything I download and run stored onto the SDcard? If so, does that mean every time I want use an app I have to go into channels\SD and run bannerbomber to access them?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2009 03:34AM by slimreturns.
Re: Misc. Questions
June 18, 2009 04:53AM
No HBB and HBC are NOT the same, HBC = Homebrew Channel, which is installed as a channel on your Wii which allows you to run homebrew. HBB = Homebrew Browser, which is a homebrew application that can run inside the Homebrew Channel.

Yes everything ran is installed on the SD card, but once you use bannerbomb to install HBC with the Hackmii Installer, you won't need bannerbomb anymore.
June 18, 2009 05:27AM
Okay Done. Now I'm having DVDX problems. Hackmii says I can install DVDx, but when I do I get ticket stub error. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling DVDx but nothing works. I've read a lot of posts, but none of them seem to answer this question..... unless its just not doable on a 4.0 system. Any suggestions?
June 18, 2009 06:01AM
it's supposed to work on 4.0, and it did for me, so I dunno what to tell you :-(. Are you using Hackmii Installer v0.2 or .1?
June 18, 2009 07:02AM
v.o2. I dunno, It just keeps giving me the stub error when I try to instal DVDx. I've uninstalled it, Reinstalled it tried v3.4, uninstalled IT.....
Shouldn't I be able to see DVDx in the WBC? or is it one of those put the DVD in and wait for something to happen things?
June 18, 2009 10:43PM
No DVDx acts as a hidden channel, you won't see it unless you get something like Anytitle Deleter. Depending on your System Menu (need 3.2 to use Anytitle Deleter), you probably can't use this program to delete everything of DVDx, but at least you'd be able to see it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login