Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Homebrew Channel does not work

Posted by jbc007 
Homebrew Channel does not work
July 02, 2009 12:17AM
I have system menu 3.3u and have successfully run the hackmii installer with bannerbomb. I have also successfully installed bootmii.

When I installed the homebrew channel with the hackmii installer it said that the installation was successful, but when I clicked exit my wii froze. Then, when I rebooted my wii, the homebrew channel appeared, but when I started it, it rebooted the system menu. Also, when I tried to start the homebrew channel through bootmii my wii froze.

I have tried reinstalling the homebrew channel but that has not changed anything.

Please post any suggestions; I would really like to get this to work.

Thanks,

jbc007
Re: Homebrew Channel does not work
July 02, 2009 12:25AM
[www.wiibrew.org]

Put the boot.dol from this app on the root of your SD card, and load it using bannerbomb. Once you've gotten into the app, update IOS 60. Then, uninstall/reinstall the homebrew channel with the hackmii installer.

What are your results?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2009 12:27AM by WaxyPumpkin72.
July 02, 2009 04:56AM
That solved the problem.

When I clicked exit on the hackmii installer after reinstalling the homebrew channel it took me to another page that had some writing on it (can't remember what it said, but it was not important) and an exit button, and froze. However, when I restarted my wii and started the homebrew channel, it worked properly.

Thanks
July 02, 2009 06:50AM
Your Welcome!! :D
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login