Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

how do i get homebrew

Posted by chriznon 
how do i get homebrew
January 14, 2010 08:51PM
i try to download it and it says window player wont play it what else do i have to install?
what else do i need to do to cheat in mario kart wii i have seen players as bullets and w/ bombs right off the start
can i just buy a sd card w/ the cheats already??

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2010 09:36PM by WaxyPumpkin72.
Re: how do i get homebrew
January 14, 2010 09:02PM
[www.wiibrew.org]

Click that link and read the directions. Once you have the Homebrew Channel installed, we'll help you get cheats working.

You will be banned from Nintendo Wi-fi Connection if you use them online, however.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2010 09:03PM by WikiFSX.
January 14, 2010 09:21PM
so how do the other guys get away with it? i heard about an un ban hackl but ive never done any hackeng before im prob gettn in over my head here
and its hack mii installerv06 that say windows cant read when i try to install

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2010 09:36PM by WaxyPumpkin72.
January 14, 2010 09:27PM
chriznon
so how do the other guys get away with it? i heard about an un ban hackl but ive never done any hackeng before im prob gettn in over my head here
You can get away with it, but I'm not going to tell you how, seeing as its against nintendo's code of conduct to cheat online. :)

chriznon
and its hack mii installerv06 that say windows cant read when i try to install
Did you even read the tutorial FSX linked to you? You don't run the hackmii installer on your computer, you put it on your SD card and run it through the wii. Read the tutorial that he linked you to.

Oh, and please don't double post. Just use the "Edit" function instead.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2010 09:41PM by WaxyPumpkin72.
January 14, 2010 11:34PM
You can get around the WiFi ban, but it is immoral to cheat online, and it ruins other peoples experience. If you want to cheat offline, go ahead, that affects nobody but yourself. However, please do not cheat online. It is a terrible experience of online play being lapped in Mario Kart by some moron with unlimited Bullet Bills or Stars or whatever.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login