Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

green screen

Posted by corbi 
green screen
October 22, 2010 10:02PM
Hi everyone,

I want to install hbc but i get a green screen when i run the yu-gi-owned exploit whats wrong?

And how to solve this?

some info:
4.2e
tried on 50 and on 60 hz (bove greenscreen)
rvl_01

Can anyone pleaz help.

Thank you

Corbi
Re: green screen
October 22, 2010 10:44PM
corbi
Hi everyone,

I want to install hbc but i get a green screen when i run the yu-gi-owned exploit whats wrong?

And how to solve this?

some info:
4.2e
tried on 50 and on 60 hz (bove greenscreen)
rvl_01

Can anyone pleaz help.

Thank you

Corbi

Where did you get the Yu-Gi-Oh Hackmii Installer.
October 22, 2010 10:56PM
Link on the wiki here on wiibrew.org

[wiibrew.org]! on the right side download (beta 2)
Hackmii from bootmii.org
October 23, 2010 11:32AM
Got my Wheeliebreakers yesterday, and also found myself left with a green screen. Tried setting my Wii to 50hz and 60hz, and tried the 50hz and 60hz exploits on both of them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
October 23, 2010 01:11PM
Have you tried re-downloading it and putting it on your SD card again.
November 06, 2010 11:06AM
I have the same problem. I also tried both 50hz and 60hz exploits and reformatted my SD etc.

Please help.
November 07, 2010 12:23AM
You got system menu 4.2 so why not just avoid the fuss with the yu-gi-owned exploit and use bannerbomb v2 instead? You shouldnt have any need for the yu-gi-owned exploit on system menus lower than 4.3.

Here's a link for bannerbomb v2: [bannerbomb.qoid.us]
November 07, 2010 12:27AM
Sorry, I got 4.3E

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2010 12:27AM by frzfrz.
November 07, 2010 02:36AM
I pretty much made it clear what system menus bannerbomb was intended for. System menus below 4.3 I'm pretty certain I said. The TC has 4.2. Anyways...

There is one important thing to note about yu-gi-owned though, which you may have overlooked inadvertently. It uses regular SD cards to run. it doesnt have support for SDHC from what I've read on a few google search results. There is also yu-gi-vah which is primarily for ntsc consoles, but I dont know if it will work on pal consoles or not. Someone else may be able to shed light on that matter. Otherwise you may have to continue trying yu-gi-owned for now.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2010 02:50AM by nightwishfan1.
November 07, 2010 05:39AM
have you tried Indiana Pwns or Smash Stack yet?
November 07, 2010 11:37AM
Yeah, it might be my SD card. I use a microSD to SD adapter. I'll buy one and post the results here.
November 07, 2010 04:10PM
frzfrz
Yeah, it might be my SD card. I use a microSD to SD adapter. I'll buy one and post the results here.

I'd suggest Wal-Mart, or Best Buy to get one. You can get a PNY or SanDisk 2GB card for about $8. You can probably get a smaller one if you wish, but if you're using SD cards for your homebrew than a 2GB card would give you more than ample space if the one you're using currently runs out of space. Really depends on what you intend to use it for. Also the two brands are probably among the most reliable of the compatible SD card brands Wii homebrew supports.

g_man
have you tried Indiana Pwns or Smash Stack yet?

I dont think either has been ported to work on PAL consoles yet, which would explain why they dont mention trying them.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2010 04:15PM by nightwishfan1.
November 09, 2010 08:06PM
It works! I went to the shop and bought a regular 2gb SD card and after that it worked instantly. Thanks all.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login