Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wii Fit stillness score

Posted by hawkeye 
Wii Fit stillness score
February 11, 2011 02:33AM
Hey all,

I'm interested to know how the stillness score on Wii Fit and Wii Fit Ultimate are calculated from the balance board x and y centre of pressure data. Does anyone know the algorithm for this or way to look into the source on the software in itself to find it.

Cheers,
Hawk
Re: Wii Fit stillness score
February 11, 2011 05:13PM
You can disassemble the game with IDA Pro, but I think that'd be the only way to get the algorithm, and even then it'd be hard I think.
February 12, 2011 03:09PM
I'm very new to this, what exactly do I need to disassemble, I've done a bit of research and it seems the main.dol file is the main thing I need, is that it or is it some other file I need to extract.

Also in IDA Pro I have the various plugins once I have disassembled it what should the code look like

Edit: I opened a main.dol file in ida pro, I really have 0 idea what I should be looking and my googling doesn't seem to be showing up anything if anyone could tell me where and how to look for the source code section that would be awesome

Also thanks for the previous help

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2011 03:33PM by hawkeye.
February 13, 2011 02:28PM
Unless you know assembly language, you're going to have a VERY hard time.
February 13, 2011 08:58PM
SifJar
Unless you know assembly language, you're going to have a VERY hard time.
Even if you know assembly, finding the exact set of lines out of ten's of thousands will be extremely hard.
February 14, 2011 12:43PM
So there's no easy way to find it, do you guys know of anyone who might be able to help me out or know something about the scores calculations.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login