Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Smash Stack not working. Wii freezing

Posted by demondude777 
Smash Stack not working. Wii freezing
November 10, 2011 07:05AM
Hey there,

Sorry for having to post....this seems so easy, but I can't get the Smash Stack hack to work. I have a 2GB Sandisk SD card I am using and I formatted it for both FAT and FAT32 to give both a try. I extracted the boot.elf file from the hackmii installer v0.8 and dropped it in the root of the SD card. I also downloaded the Smash Stack exploit file and dropped the private folder on the SD card as well.

Then I booted up my Wii and popped in Super Smash Bros Brawl US version. I am running a 4.3U Wii. The stages have been cleared off (I forgot to do it the first time and when I checked the SD card the game froze and buzzed), but now when I go into the stage creator option instead of running the game buzzes and freezes like when I checked the SD card. Did I damage it in some way? I've tried it 3 times and keep getting the same issue.

Should I try letterbomb instead or is there something going on with my Wii that is preventing the channel from being loaded?
Re: Smash Stack not working. Wii freezing
November 10, 2011 07:37AM
I'm not sure what would cause that issue but you should definitely try Letterbomb since you're on 4.3.
Re: Smash Stack not working. Wii freezing
November 11, 2011 03:13AM
Ok Letterbomb did it!

I think there was a problem with the SD card Letterbomb wasn't showing up for a while. But it is done. Thank you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login