Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wii Debugger

Posted by findonovan95 
Wii Debugger
April 05, 2009 12:35PM
Is it possible to create a debugger for the wii that doesn't use your computer? I'm thinking something like the Internet Channel where you have everything you need down at the bottom screen, but you can use the first gamecube controller to bring it up via button command or use a button combination on the first wii remote to bring up everything you need. This application could be like wiird debugging suit but be on the wii; not the computer, and it could have an on-screen keyboard for changing things like values e.t.c. The reason I ask this is because I could realy use not having to bring my wii to my friends house every time I want to debug something, also I'm using his compuer right now. By the way I'm new and know nothing about programming or anything so this might sound realy stupid. lol!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2009 12:38PM by findonovan95.
Re: Wii Debugger
April 07, 2009 11:12AM
the way i see it, it would use too much memory to have any display like that
April 07, 2009 06:42PM
Well it doesn't have to be quite so rich graphic wise as long as you have the basic things e.g changing values e.t.c, plus you can use a USB keyboard instead of an on-screen one I have one I use for writing wii-mail
April 08, 2009 05:51PM
Another problem is if you crash GX, you lose the picture.
April 09, 2009 12:18PM
Well is it possible to make one? I just can't afford to buy a PC for my house right now. Besides the only reason I use a debugger is to change stuff in my games, and I can't keep going to my friends house every day to do that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2009 12:58PM by findonovan95.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login