Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help! Game saves issue

Posted by estell 
Help! Game saves issue
April 10, 2012 01:18AM
I've been having trouble with my game saves on Secret of Mana. When I save the game via Snes9x and try to load it, it loads the main menu. When I try to save in-game and I go to play the game again from the main menu it won't let me select Game Files, it only lets me start a new game... Like, I literally cannot even move the cursor onto "game file". This is really frustrating, as I would love to play this game again. The files are all in the right place, it will save a file into the directory, it just won't go back to the last state I was in... What can I do to resolve this issue?
Re: Help! Game saves issue
April 25, 2012 08:04AM
Hello, I just modded about a month ago so I'm pretty n00b on this but to coincide with the original poster, I do have FF V for Snes9x GX and I am having the exact same issue, game only lets you start New and unable to start from any sort of save point be it in game save or save state ie. Auto save feature. I posted to bump this post so it doesn't dissapear and to let people know that this is not a solitary issue and that it would be greatly appreciated if there were anyone who could help rectify this. HP
Help! Game saves issues.
June 13, 2012 06:04PM
I also am running Snes9x GX 4.2.9 with the latest letterbomb and homebrew 1.1.0 with IOS58 v24.32. now with all that jibberish out of the way, I can't save any files to roms like "Zelda" or "Final Fantasy". It just gives me a error message "Error opening Directory". The other info I have is I followed the instructions in the post exactly [forum.wiibrew.org] and it didn't work either. My current setting for Saving and Loading are as follows:
Load Device: SD
Save Device: SD
Load Folder: apps/snes9xgx/roms/Zelda
Save Folder: snes9xgx/saves
Cheats Folder: snes9xgx/cheats
Auto Load: SRAM
Auto Save: SRAM

Any thoughts on to why I cant save a game?
Re: Help! Game saves issues.
June 22, 2012 03:45PM
Really, 200+ views and no one has ran into this problem. I am sure it's a simple fix just don't know what it is. Google has nothing either.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login