Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Letterbomb No Longer Works?

Posted by TriggerEXE 
Letterbomb No Longer Works?
June 30, 2013 02:35AM
I've been trying to get Letterbomb to work for a couple days, and I never get the note in my Wii mail. I've tried every way of installing it that the Internet lists, and none of them work. I think this is because Nintendo has stopped support for most of its channels and services, including Wii messages. Since Letterbomb uses the Wii Message Board, I think it no longer works. I can't get the Homebrew channel to install at all and need an alternate way to get it working. Either that or there's just something else wrong that I'm not seeing. Can anyone help here?

Before anyone asks, yes the menu version is 4.3U and I put the contents of Letterbomb on the root of the SD card, and I've also tried putting it in a folder named "private" and various other ways, but none of them work.
Re: Letterbomb No Longer Works?
June 30, 2013 02:44AM
Make sure the wii's date is set correctly. The changes to Nintendo's online services have no relevance.
Re: Letterbomb No Longer Works?
June 30, 2013 02:57AM
The date has always been set correctly, so that's not it. If its not the fact that Nintendo's Wii message board no longer works, I don't know what else it could be.

Edit: Nevermind, it finally showed up. Guess it just takes a lot of tries sometimes. Thanks anyway!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2013 07:12AM by TriggerEXE.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login